Sombrio trail tee/jersey and shorts.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Sombrio trail tee/jersey and shorts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Sombrio trail tee/jersey and shorts.
  • julianwilson

Flickr gallery here for bigger pictures.
    Gifty/no fees paypal or bank transfer please, I am a premier member and well known to many on here, so I won’t be messing you around.
    I’m in Plymouth if you want to collect for a couple of quid less.

Birthday cycling kit, further weight loss 8) and wardrobe reshuffle means this lot is up for sale.

Sombrio JT ransom short sleeve jersey, size xl. 21″/53cm pit-to-pit, 30″/76cm collar to rear hem. The cut and fit is like an XL t-shirt, but in slightly stretchy, wicking and antibacterial (according to sombrio’s own blurb) fine pique fabric. Quite a few very slight/gentle thread pulls (ie noticeable close up but nothing flapping in the breeze), I have tried to capture these in this photo: if you can’t see them its because they aren’t all that bad. £6 posted.

Sombrio Rogue shorts in size L, about 34″ waist but comes in fine with boardshorts-type drawstring as well as press stud and zip fly. 13.5″ 34cm inseam. Made of that slightly stretchy ‘epik’ fabric, softish feel but pretty rugged and features on some other sombrio freeride or downhill shorts too. Unlined, use your own bibs/boxers/whatever. One hip pocket, pretty understated styling (for sombrio!). Getting a bit worn on the ass/saddle interface, one thread pull on back, a slight oil stain and a wierd grey mark on front from where I spectacularly stacked it at BBB last year. £10 posted.

Would you take £14 for both? (0:

yep, that’s fine. My email is in my profile and paypal address is the same. I can post tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sombrio trail tee/jersey and shorts.’ is closed to new replies.