Sombrio softshell, £20, Weather Report softshell, £20, Sugoi women's gilet, £10

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Sombrio softshell, £20, Weather Report softshell, £20, Sugoi women's gilet, £10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sombrio softshell, £20, Weather Report softshell, £20, Sugoi women's gilet, £10
  • I’ll take the gilet please, will drop you an email

munrobiker

Gilet provisionally sold to Jamie.

Premier Icon Ashy
    Subscriber

Interested in the sombrio jacket. I’m a 42-44 chest. Any idea how it measures up?

munrobiker

I have two softshells which I don’t use. Both have had little use and are in good condition.

One Sombrio, with a removable hood, vents and big pockets. One of the rubber bits on the wrist straps is loose. Size medium, but a larger medium. £20 plus postage

One Weather Report- lighter weight, no hood, size medium, but a smaller medium. £20 plus postage.

Sugoi women’s gilet- windproof, really, really light- I think this was about $100, my wife bought it for a tour of Austria and used it for that one week tour and never again. Size small, she is a 10 and it fits well.£10 plus postage

Email lleebb76 at g mail dot com if you’re interested.

munrobiker

I am a 40 chest and it is a baggier fit on me, certainly room for more in there b

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sombrio softshell, £20, Weather Report softshell, £20, Sugoi women's gilet, £10’ is closed to new replies.