Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • solid steel radio
  • yunki
    Free Member

I’ve been digging this on and off over the years since day one, but for some reason I lost interest around the millenium, I think I possibly thought it was getting a bit ‘samey’, although in reality I was probably just getting a bit up myself..

The last few years I’ve had precious little time to dig out good music and often end up opting for silence in preference to any easy option commercial radio..

So this morning, I was googling a track, and there was a link to a recent Solid Steel show..

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!!?

thanks Solid Steel

scandalous
    Free Member

its the best thing ever!

grum
    Free Member

I used to love it and have also gone off it a bit. Still hear the odd one which is ace though.

willard

It is a permanent fixture on both SoundCloud and iTunes (as a podcast). Some stunning music and mixes played and, if you have not already done so, I would strongly recommend the Peter Serafinowicz guest mix from a couple of weeks ago.

It’s fantastic.

maccruiskeen

episode 156 on the podcast is sublimely good. Paul’s Boutique taken apart and put back together again.

Broadly though…… the first 15 – 20 minutes of each podcast tends to be ace, the remainder tends to get a bit dull for me.

ThePerfectKiss

Yep have been into the SS crew since mid 90’s.

Once did a college project with Matt & Jon (aka Coldcut) so part of the deal was to go along
    to Kiss FM studios and record a SS radio show with them circa 1995.
    If anyone knows where/if those early shows are available online somewhere would be mucho appreciated.

scandalous
    Free Member

I have some of the Canadian college radio ones kkocking about and some late 90s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘solid steel radio’ is closed to new replies.