Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • So…I bought one of those Worx Hydroshot washers…
  • rone

REf the 40v one,

I’m not completely convinced that isn’t the same model with a 40v battery attached?

cranberry
    Free Member

I’m holding out for the 40v version, though goodness knows when they will be available anywhere in Europe – no sign in the UK, Holland or Germany so far, and out of stock with Worx in the USA.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

So impressed with my Hydroshot that I bought the 40V lawnmower and strimmer, now looking at a chainsaw…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kelron
    Free Member

Bought one over the weekend, used it to wash car and bike last night and I’m impressed so far.

Did both on one charge easily, probably used less water than I would doing it by hand. It seems ideal for rinsing off a bike after a ride and the low power mode is fine around the parts you don’t want to point a pressure washer at.

I think if you wanted to clean patios and fences with it you’d be disappointed, it doesn’t have the same pressure as a mains powered washer. For my use it’s perfect, much better than a hosepipe or a bucket and sponge.

piemonster

Sounds like the right tool for the job in question.

Ta

TheSlider
    Free Member

I’ve got the Hydroshot and it’s brilliant but anyone know a good way of cleaning the filter ? I wasn’t as careful as I should have been

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘So…I bought one of those Worx Hydroshot washers…’ is closed to new replies.