Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Socialtrack Wishaw – Community Pump Track Project Hit By Thieves
  • stwhannah

Sorry, but this is likely to make you angry. No one likes to hear about bike theft but this one is especially bad… Remember this heartwarming video …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Socialtrack Wishaw – Community Pump Track Project Hit By Thieves

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

funkrodent

Scumbags. Unfortunately there’ll always be people after a quick buck. They’ve got a gofundme so chucked a few quid in

BenjiM

That’s proper shit, will chuck some money their way. Thanks for the big up for Longridge, there’s a huge amount of interest which is great and having a pumptrack a few hundred yards away from home would be fantastic!

crabbit
    Free Member

This is on my doorstep and as it says in the film, is in one of the most deprived areas in UK. To see those kids flying round the track on those bikes brought a huge smile to my face and fills me with humungus respect for Socialtrack. This is the kind of activity severely lacking in UK; our youth are largely forgotten about and when left to their own they usually end up on the wrong side. I’ll be sending a donation off to the Socialtrack’s Gofundme and hope they get back on track. Please do the same.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Nice you see back PP as the resident singletrackworld stand you have been missed.

I shall jog over and donate…. heart lungs or testicles? The testicles are very low mileage….

redsnail

Sorry to read about the robbery. I hope they can recover and keep on with the good work. Slung some money their way to help. 🙂

Oblongbob

Donation made

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Socialtrack Wishaw – Community Pump Track Project Hit By Thieves’ is closed to new replies.