Social dillemma – advice please

Home Forum Chat Forum Social dillemma – advice please

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Social dillemma – advice please
  • IanMunro

Anyway, have we established yet whether s is a fat lazy slut or not?

TandemJeremy

Oh S is fat and lazy. Not a slut tho. Still hardly polite to scream it accross a room.

Druidh – middle age is 5 yrs older than you are at any time

hora

Shag I then go to the party and shag G

twohats

Ach just have a DW in her hallway and seagull her door handles. Job. Done.

Awesome!

markd

*doffs cap to twohats*

hora

There are some undercurrents. Get merry and ask the potty-mouthed lady what she honestly thinks of the other girl. Me thinks they both like a guy in the group (or potty-mouth seems to think she does and shes competition). Bet you its that. Talk to her, bet you can nip her naughty flappy-flap with some indepth-chat.

(Then nail her hard against the bathroom wall)

tankslapper

(a)Get G Impossibly drunk and video the results – play back when sober and suggest joining AA
    (b) Tell G you’ve sorted a male stripper for the night – really build it up – when night arrives its a female who then proceeds to embarrass G with lurid acts – again capture on video

……..or I think that’s the wifes/girlfriend’s night off…..

TandemJeremy

All folk in this scenario are married

Houns

Go – Finger bang her with the shocker, then give her a dirty sanchez

ArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriBA!

mrsflash

Druidh – middle age is 5 yrs older than you are at any time

10 years older.

hora

You would be surprised just how many married people have secondlives that they dont brag or tell people about.

mrsflash

ah, in that case you shouldn’t go as you aren’t and you’ll be the odd one out.

TandemJeremy

I’m as good as married. Lived with the same lovely lass for nearly 30 yrs

Houns

Poor woman 😥

mrsflash

I know, i was making a leeetle joke.

G

Steady TJ, just to make it clear to everyone it wasn’t me and I’m not a girly…..well at least if it was I must have been properly battered..

Personally, if I felt that strongly, I’d tell G how I felt. Sounds a lot like she has a drink problem, and brushing it under the table isn’t the action of a mate. Tell her straight, but be supportive. It may not sort it, but cumulatively there is a good chance she’ll wake up to what is being said, especially if others in your group do likewise.

TandemJeremy

Hiya G – didn’t expect to see you here 🙂

She don’t have a drink problem – she has an ego problem and a lack of empathy. She is twisting the story to make it seem like she is in the right and that S deserved all that was coming to her

G

Oh in that case use the bombers….

barca

Is it wrong to have friends who are not in circles and have names with more than letter?

I can’t believe I’ve just tried to explain all this to somebody else and stated “I is a lazy slut” in an Ali G style. that kind of back fired somewhat 🙂

duckman

Post the add of the party on youtube and read the daily mail lurid headline of mob on £50,000 wrecking spree next Monday.THEN have a party for I in your house, stepping into the breech while g gets fire damage repaired/dinosaur poo removed from carpet. Invite S and dont invite G. Simple as!

NEXT; Duckman solves all your relationship problems using nothing but a headful of keich and a home doctor book.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Social dillemma – advice please’ is closed to new replies.