Soccerball Goooaaaaal! 2018/19 season

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,699 total)
  • Soccerball Goooaaaaal! 2018/19 season
  • mikewsmith

Good managers develop players. Under Jose this squad is going backwards, fast!

and in other news??

He ideas are spent but MUFC needed a name just none of the good ones wanted it.

On the plus side you might finish above Arsenal.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Hodgynd – at least we gave Kenedy some competition for worst player in the premiership this weekend 😂

Premier Icon RicB
    Subscriber

Woodward looked very hacked off!

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Bolton-supporting ABU Mrs Binners just said: “you know what you lot need….?”

”….. Big Sam!”

Grounds for divorce? 😂

mikewsmith

Big Sam? Well it would probably finish you all off. How about putting the Ladies side out next week or get their manager in to give Jose some pointers about not being a ****.

His interview on 606 was pitiful we wouldn’t have lost if they hadn’t scored I think was the point to take away

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I don’t think she was being entirely serious Mike 🙂

Pogba’s post match interview was even more pitiful.

”our attitude was all wrong”

Yeah…. no shit?

mikewsmith

TBH it would be a great season to see Man U heading down and Leeds coming up 😉

MSP

Well according to fantasy football Mkhitaryan and Pogba deserve bonus points, while Mendy doesn’t, I can only assume they didn’t watch the matches before awarding those points.

PrinceJohn

3rd season mourinho syndrome… it’s going to get worse before it gets better…

Premier Icon muggomagic
    Subscriber

Thought it was a great game 😀

Brighton went after Utd and I think a lot of the Utd players thought they would just turn up and we’d roll over and take what was coming. Murray smelt blood and didn’t give Bailly or Lindeloff a minutes peace.

Going forward Man U were pretty poor, IMO they were lucky to get 2.

Pleased for the players and Chris Hughton as after last week and there were a lot of grumbles that CH started with pretty much the same team and didn’t throw in the new players after one bad performance. Liverpool away next for us which is going to be tough considering last seasons away form.

PrinceJohn

Loving that Spanish players are talking about going on strike if they play a La Liga game in the states.

Good on them. Is there a unionised industry with more power than footballers?  Genuine question.

mrmoofo

All the ” ManYoo played badly” takes away from Brighton making them look very ordinary. It is fair to say Brighton had a good game ….

I hope Murray is on form this weekend ….

mikewsmith

Stumped up for the Sky Day pass for the Newcastle game here, blimey Souness is still better about the fans hating him.

No the most entertaining games though

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

That was never a penalty! But it was definitely Rylan getting smashed in the face by Yedlans elbow – a proper Fellaini challenge- for the Newcastle goal, so it all worked out I suppose.

I’m looking forward to watching Maureen’s last game in charge tomorrow. If we get walloped by Spurs, which looks likely, then the inevitable meltdown is on for sure. He’s increasingly resembling Alan Partridge hiding in the footwell of his Rover.

Now that I’ve said that, we’ll probably turn them over. They don’t like coming to OT

mikewsmith

Yeah, never a penalty but Giroud flinging himself onto poor Yedlins elbow was unjust 😉

Would like to have seen Richie playing a bit more central, he was stepping up to the Shelvey role with some great distribution in there. Diame looks like he is still in pre season which is a bigger concearn

Sky pundits were taking the piss though, not seeing that it could be a problem having 5 players out and having kids on the bench. It’s got to come to a head by January the club needs investment all across the pitch

Next week is City, not looking forward to that one.

mikewsmith

Slightly concerned this evening, I think I’m in range of Jose’s toys if he blows this evening 😉

Complete change of personnel at the back, will be interesting to see if he even smiles!!

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

If it’s right what they’re saying on five live he’s playing Matic as a centre back? Well that doesn’t suggest blind panic at all, does it? The defence he played last week were players that he’s bought in. Now he’s telling them all they’re all shite and they’re not even on the bench.

Spurs haven’t even scored at Old Trafford for 5 years. Their record here is absolutely woeful. We absolutely battered them here last season

They’ve got to fancy their chances tonight.

The only positives are that Valencia is back as well as Matic

mikewsmith

I think they just said centre midfield there, but who knows

It’s going to be fun I hope

Premier Icon rogermoore
    Subscriber

Shaw/Jones/Smalling/Valencia.

RM.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

The Matic thing was chucked in as a red herring. Apparently. How very Jose?

i’ve had A bet on a United win with a Pogba to score. Ever the optimist 😃

mikewsmith

My fantasy team needs Pogba, Rashford and Trippier to score (Trippier assisting himself obviously)

4-5 Should do

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Great first half! Wide open game. Shaw and Lingard both having blinders. Loads of pace going forward! Herrera is looking better as a defender than either of our recent 30million quid defenders looked last week. Just need  Lukaku to get his shooting boots on

It definitely wasn’t a penalty, obviously 😉

mikewsmith

Well spurs just found what they were missing in the first half

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I just hope the Spurs fans are right in what they’re singing to Jose.

mikewsmith

And if in doubt Fellaini is the answer…

Spurs certainly don’t look that solid and will concede a few this season.

mikewsmith

Can’t quite hear, is it a witty tune about job security?

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

The very same Mike 😂

Premier Icon rogermoore
    Subscriber

‘You’re not special anymore’ made me smile.

RM.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Taxi for Jose

Rockape63

Oh dear Binners….you won’t be taking the piss out of us for a while I fancy? 😂

Premier Icon muggomagic
    Subscriber

And there was me thinking our result against Utd last week was something special.

Rockape63

Good team Spurs…..obviously difficult for a gooner to say, but dark horses this season.

mikewsmith

Well Jose’s leaving the ground is getting interesting. Kane needs to watch his yellow cards this season as sitting games out suspended won’t get him the golden boot.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Worst start to a season since 1992.

To be fair to Spurs though, they looked great. Dark horses for the title indeed. We’ll be dark horses for relegation at this rate

Kane can just claim the goals his teammates score!!!!!!!

mikewsmith

Not sure he has all the fans on his side there!! I can still hear the last few bitching on the way home out the window here!!

Comments in the press conf are hitting peak Jose, away to Burnley next, could be a rough one.

Well played spurs

Premier Icon cheers_drive
    Subscriber

I was hoping that JM would have a long drawn out route to sacking, at this rate he’ll be gone by October.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,699 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.