Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,699 total)
  • Soccerball Goooaaaaal! 2018/19 season
  • dirtyrider
    Free Member

Bloody hell Ajax!

no Ronaldo, no problem

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Lovely result…ah Sergio Ramos Garcia.

martinhutch

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke. Best tactical yellow ever!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

This should be interesting tonight. We’ve got to go all out, but that’s the way Ole plays anyway. Nowt to lose, as I dont think anyone’s expecting us to get owt

We’ve a cobbled together squad but Lukaku has hit some form at the moment

It certainly won’t be dull. Neither will it do my blood pressure much good

binners

Oh god! Steve bloody McManaman is commentating on the United match! Spare us that!

He makes me want to hacksaw my own ears off and hurl them into another dimension

dirtyrider
    Free Member

wow, big goal

Caher

Pity Neymar’s not playing I was beginning to enjoy his marcel marceau impressions.

Cletus
    Free Member

So who believes the rumour that OGS is just a front man and it is Ferguson pulling the strings at United?

binners

My scouse mates refer to him as ‘Secret Fergie’ 😂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No way!!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Penalty!!!!! Can’t beat VAR for a bit of tension!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

How’s your nerves Rashford? And who’s on Binner’s blood pressure?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Same reason as the city one I guess?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still time for PSG?

martinhutch

Football, bloody hell!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

There’s been a fair bit of talk about bottlers on this thread. PSG are the biggest culprits!

binners

****ING HELL!!!

I thought I was going to have a coronary!!!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Not sure how they’ve won that! The team they had to put out was pretty average, especially in midfield, and how they played in the first half!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Var time in the other tie too!

imnotverygood

Glad an English team got through… but that was never a penalty in a gazillion years!

binners
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

but that was never a penalty in a gazillion years!

Well with the decision in the City game in Germany and that one it appears it is a penalty at the moment. Players better get on board with it as complaining isn’t going to change it.

The one in the Roma Porto game was a penalty all day long though

Caher

Back to the ball and not in an “unnatural” position, hard to see a penalty there.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well the refs have been giving them as arm not being moved out of the way, arms out to increase the size of the player/target/block, turning away knowing it’s coming at him etc.

Given the ref’s opinions on this maybe it’s us who don’t know what a penalty is these days 😉

binners

It looks like it’s going to be one of those things, like tackling from behind, that’s now going to be given every time. I was bloody glad we got the decision (obviously) but when he gave it mr first thoughts were ‘for what?’

But … ‘you’ll neve win anything with kids’. Great performance tonight. Let them have all the possession but they didn’t do a lot with it. Really pedestrian from PSG.

Still can’t quite believe we managed that. First time in Champions League history a two goal deficit has been overturned in a second leg

He’s not doing bad this Ole bloke. Just brilliant watching the spirit in the squad. A proper United team! Plenty of ‘automatic first team’ players must be wondering if they make it into the starting line up when they’re fit again. Great position for a manager to be in. Not so great if you’re Alexis Sanchez. I hope he’s played his last game. Worst player we’ve ever signed. Hopeless!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Not so great if you’re Alexis Sanchez. I hope he’s played his last game. Worst player we’ve ever signed. Hopeless!

Do either wringer did a fergie to you lot and sold him on the down or he’s a player that the norse God can’t get the best out of 😉 as for worst player signed I doubt he would make the top 10!

martinhutch

Worst player we’ve ever signed. Hopeless!

C’mon Binners, you can’t have forgotten Angel Di Maria already?

tonto
    Free Member

Another year goes by without Qatar’s money buying the prize.

martinhutch

Abu Dhabi still in with a shout though, thank you very much!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ll see your Di Maria and Sanchez, and raise you a William Prunier… 🤣

Who was the kid fergie paid millions for from Porto was it? He was gash!

martinhutch

Prunier cost them pretty much nowt and was only shoved in the team because they had an injury crisis. Angel Di Maria – 60 million quid!

ElShalimo

What about Veron? Imperious in Italy, invisible in Salford.

That was when £28M was a huge amount of money!!

binners

Hmmmm…. i’m thinking Eric Djemba Djemba might actually have been worse, but then we weren’t paying him the thick end of half a million quid a week!

I wouldn’t give Sanchez his bus fare home! He’s so bad it’s actually strangely compelling to watch

blader1611
    Free Member

Dont forget we paid 7m for Bebe. People say that Sanchez has turned in to a bad player at United but i bet if you ask any Arsenal fan they will tell you that in his last season with them he played exactly the same as now. He was already shot with them and we stupidly bought him, only united signing i can remember who was already in terrible form.

avdave2

no Ronaldo, no problem

No Pogba no Martial no Lingard no Matic no Herrera no Jones no Darmian no Valencia no Sanchez ….no Mata

binners

I remember that you used to be able to buy t-shirts with ‘I saw Forlan score’, so wayward was his finishing. Then he did a reverse-Sanchez, went to Villareal and was the highest scorer in La Liga the following season

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, Bebe, that was the boy! ooft!

I saw Forlan playing for Villareal at Ibrox in the CL, he was absolutely different class, his movement was something else.

binners

He was class after he left us.

Couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo at Old Trafford. I lost count of the absolute sitters he put into row Z

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A true game of 2 halves up north today, Pickford was having an interesting game. Immense second half from the team and the fans and wishing all the Everton fans a nice trip home 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Binners, ye need to watch real kashmir fc on iPlayer, it’s tremendous!.

Ex Rangers and Scotland left back goes to kashmir to manage, more swearing than you’ll ever hear on telly, and his wife thinks she’s a 50 year old wag! 😂😂😂

Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,699 total)

The topic ‘Soccerball Goooaaaaal! 2018/19 season’ is closed to new replies.