• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by bol.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So WMTB like the Solaris then.
  • Mal-ec
    Free Member

Chirpy enough review of the Solaris
    Here then. This correspond with people’s real life experiences?

oxym0r0n

Aaargh – I better sell mine now :'(

That pretty much sums up the reason I bought one and bears out in real life. Curse WMTB – I was hoping to keep it a little bit quiet

Naranjada
    Free Member

I’ve built mine with 120 forks (Marzocchi 44 Micro Ti) and have ridden it for the last 3 weeks now and have to say that I flippin love it!

Having not ridden hardtails much recently I don’t think the Solaris could have been more reassuring or flattering, it’s just a joy to ride.

Thanks Cy!

bikebrechfa
    Free Member

Come test the Cotic solaris free at the Welsh Cotic Demo event this w.e – Cwm Rhaeadr nr Llandovery – book a slot to avoid disappointment http://www.bikebrechfa.co.uk perfect little trail to test them on … the full suss Rockets are down just for the w.e. can’t wait … FREE beer if you demo 😉

Babyjack
    Free Member

WMTB reviews can and do get criticised on here for being inaccurate. I bet this one doesn’t.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

bugger!

just convinced myself that a Honzo (and not the Solaris) would be my next frame as well

oxym0r0n

Chunky- the Honzo was on my shortlist but at 7lb frame weight I wanted to loose a couple of lbs – I really wanted sliders too but sacrificed them for a more sorted frame overall.

PS Rode mine at Brechfa last weekend and it flew!

chunkypaul
    Free Member

thing is, i was more after a 120mm HT – tried 80 & 100mm 29ers and a 120mm soul – just unsure about the solaris at 120mm thats putting me off

bol

I’ve had mine now for a few months, and am yet to find a fault. I love it. Nice to see a positive review – if only to reassure me that it’s more than the usual new bike love feeling.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So WMTB like the Solaris then.’ is closed to new replies.