So, who's planning their sloshed February already?

Home Forum Chat Forum So, who's planning their sloshed February already?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So, who's planning their sloshed February already?
  • Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Today is the end of dry January.

I’ve found it surprisingly easy and have probably lost weight, but last night I really felt like a nice pint.

Not going out on the lash tomorrow or anything, but wouldn’t be surprised if a nice bottle of red got opened to go with the sausage casserole I’m cooking in advance today.

Or maybe a bottle of Jennings.

And probably a wee dram afterwards.

Premier Icon scandal42
    Subscriber

In a big way

Family wedding tomorrow 😆

wingnuts

So planned that I’ve been practicing all January. Without Prior preparation and planning you’ll have a p*ss poor pint/performance!

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Out at friends tomorrow night, couple of nice bottles ready to be cracked open. Don’t drink much so not really missed it.

Biscuit Free February may be a bigger problem

Jamie

It’s about now I regret going for a dry February…..well, from the 3rd.

Premier Icon Alphabet
    Subscriber

Dry February for me as we have 2 big celebrations in January (one being this evening).

Philby

Didn’t plan on having a booze free January, but got to around the second weekend without a drink and then thought that I might as well try and see the month through. Have done so without any strong desire to have a pint. I will see if I can now stretch it for a week or so more.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

I think I’ve had about 5 nights off in January.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So, who's planning their sloshed February already?’ is closed to new replies.