Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So, who's planning their sloshed February already?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Today is the end of dry January.

I’ve found it surprisingly easy and have probably lost weight, but last night I really felt like a nice pint.

Not going out on the lash tomorrow or anything, but wouldn’t be surprised if a nice bottle of red got opened to go with the sausage casserole I’m cooking in advance today.

Or maybe a bottle of Jennings.

And probably a wee dram afterwards.

scandal42
    Free Member

In a big way

Family wedding tomorrow 😆

wingnuts

So planned that I’ve been practicing all January. Without Prior preparation and planning you’ll have a p*ss poor pint/performance!

MoreCashThanDash

Out at friends tomorrow night, couple of nice bottles ready to be cracked open. Don’t drink much so not really missed it.

Biscuit Free February may be a bigger problem

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s about now I regret going for a dry February…..well, from the 3rd.

binners

Alphabet

Dry February for me as we have 2 big celebrations in January (one being this evening).

Philby

Didn’t plan on having a booze free January, but got to around the second weekend without a drink and then thought that I might as well try and see the month through. Have done so without any strong desire to have a pint. I will see if I can now stretch it for a week or so more.

Pook

I think I’ve had about 5 nights off in January.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So, who's planning their sloshed February already?’ is closed to new replies.