Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • So who's got Christmas sorted?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

And so it begins. Where we going who we seeing. I’d like to just chill at home with my wife and kids this year I reckon.

nonk
    Free Member

Fek off would ya 😀

We stay home So the kids do what they want anyone fancys coming over that’s fine.
    motorways at Christmas no ta.

andyl
    Free Member

started my shopping. Xmas biscuits are buy one get one free in Waitrose 😀

grantway
    Free Member

LOL I have Just booked My flights for my Summer Holidays in May/June/July and September :mrgreen:

thepurist

MODS – can we add the C word and X word to the swear filter until at least 1st December. Please

verticalclimber
    Free Member

yep off to see mate in NZ for a all of december so avoid boring crap here over xmas (ie inlaws)

wrightyson
    Free Member

My best mate lands from oz on the 20th, he’s got a week with his family then it would appear uni days may well recommence which usually ends in mayhem!

Dickyboy

just found out that an old school friend sold his company for $482 million a few years back, so I’m thinking of readdressing my xmas list 💡

twoniner
    Free Member

Not started any shopping yet but last year we had a BBQ for xmas dinner so will probably do the same again. Boned out a leg of lamb, flattened it out a bit and chucked it on.

john_drummer
    Free Member

can we at least get Hallowe’en & bonfire night out of the way before we start talking about the C-word? 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘So who's got Christmas sorted?’ is closed to new replies.