Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • So who * IS * the best rider then?
  • markd
    Free Member

i am awesome and rad and regularly bring and indeed send it.

you know it.

hora
    Free Member

I couldnt care less if someone is a better rider than me. I’d care if someone was technically a better driver or lover than me. I think those two are higher in my personal estimations TBH.

radoggair
    Free Member

So since its been 2 votes for me ( myself and jojo), does that mean i’m the best. Be warned y’all, Jojo is attempting to subtract her vote because she is in a big cream(with some of those hundreds and thousands on, and a flake) puff

Smee
    Free Member

radoggair aint too shoddy.

but i would agree with uplink. 😉

ton

i am far better…..just imagine how good i would be if i was built like a girl like the rest of you….. 😉

househusband

But Raddogair is only twelve or so – thus has youth, folly and minimal size on his side!

Smee
    Free Member

HH – whats this I hear about you throwing a hissy fit at the weekend? 😀

solamanda
    Free Member

I think unless you are doing world cups it’s irrelevant. I only care about how much people improve, getting in a fuss over your level is pointless if you’re stuck.

househusband

LOL – Most unlike you to jump to conclusions, eh?

Chain snapped on wee road climb before we’d even started the ride, knee took the weight of my fall. Was a bit shaken but carried on after putting a dresing on it, but faded about halfway round and didn’t want to slow anyone else – when I realised that we had Kilbo Path to get up and over I lost all interest, and bailed.

Besides, I hear from other circles that you’re hardly one to brag about mountain biking prowess… 🙄

Smee
    Free Member

You shouldn’t believe everything you hear.

That sounds like it might have stung a bit.

zaskar
    Free Member

What does best mean?

Fast lap times?

Or the person having the biggest smile?

radoggair
    Free Member

zaskar – doesn’t matter, i’d have both

So with smee and HH that puts me at 4……….. i’m racing ahead. Smee has got talent and is above all actually a nice guy, and HH, i’m nearly 33. although act like a 12 year old girl alot of the times.
    I actually loosened your chain whilst you weren’t looking so it would snap on purpose so you wouldn’t show me up. Worked a treat…oh yeah

zaskar
    Free Member

radoggair – Member

I actually loosened your chain whilst you weren’t looking so it would snap on purpose so you wouldn’t show me up. Worked a treat…oh yeah

Err that’s your bike you’re fettling with… ;O)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Sorry folks you were not meant to take this too seriously. Just trying to inject a bit of humour really.

I think I would do well in the “best rider in the campo de gibraltar to keep going in the face of adversity riding way outside his comfortzone in 33 degree heat having run out of water and getting heatstroke category”, but that’s about it really. I just like to pootle around whereever I may find myself.

And yeah as jedi said, it’s all about having a big smile which is what I was getting at in the OP and not stressing about what others are or aren’t doing 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘So who * IS * the best rider then?’ is closed to new replies.