Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • So where you riding this weekend?
  • MicArms

Seeing as I have done zero **** all MTB miles in May I thought I would do more of the same.

But will be doing my 1st century ride ride instead.. so what are you up to?

rOcKeTdOg

what’s your century route Mick? aiming for my 1st 100 this year too

pjm84
    Free Member

500km of riding in France next week….. yes!

MicArms

RD, http:100m stinger did 70 mile of the route in winter but missed out the Clee Hill section, as I was bloody frozen..

Nice one PJM, the weathers got to be better than the current dog toffee we had in the UK for the last 4 weeks..

alexpalacefan

Midlands Xc round at Stoke on Sunday

Wish I’d trained more…

APF

downshep

81 miles round Perthshire with 5,000 close friends….

philfive
    Free Member

Helvellyn

Castrol
    Free Member

Just done 50km of city riding in Bangkok. 28deg when I went out at 06.40 and 37 when I got back 2 hours later. Few incidents with buses and stuff, but thats part of the fun… Oh yeah and the dogs, I hate the packs of dogs.

Matt.

mrphil
    Free Member

Lee Quarry today, never been their so i’m quite looking forward to it.

Then on Sunday a rip up to Delemere Forest on road (around 45 mile round trip)

cp

Wanted to ride Fred but didn’t get in, so off to 100 miles of Lincoln gp sportive. Although I’ve had some long epic days in the saddle, I don’t think I’ve ever actually ridden 100 miles in a day before.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Short look of Trevallyn today just before it rained, not sure tomorrow forecast awful so it could be the dreaded gym…

crispybacon
    Free Member

Fully Sussed XC race @ Newnham Park Plymouth on Sunday 8)

kerv
    Free Member

Bucks Off Road Sportive on Sunday, 130km of hopefully drying trails. 🙂

Mackem

Just about to set off to do some biggish hills on the road bike. Should only be about 60km of riding but over 2000m of climbing (I think).

Tomorrow, maybe a guiri mtb ride round San Sebastian somewhere.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh arse is it Lincoln GP this weekend?? Damn.

Possible 29erSS tomorrow in my local woods, haven’t been up there for a little while if not I’m going sailing.

iBaa
    Free Member

Llandegla, I have found the Strava app usefull in motivating me when the weather was bad. Looking forward to a ride in the sunshine today 🙂

simondbarnes

112 miles in The Lakes for me on Sunday.

docrobster
    Free Member

I’ve got to visit the in laws this weekend so I got my riding in yesterday. Just a local loop taking in fox hagg long causeway lady cannings houndkirk and blacka.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Braving the angry walkers in Malvern today

It’s gonna be nice to show some friends round for the first time in the sunshine 😀

RobHilton
    Free Member

Can’t 🙁

Got to pack for next week’s trip to Glenny, Inners & Eh?

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chives
    Free Member

Was going for Newnham Park race tomorrow, however will be at home with sick infant. Foiled again. 😡

mikey74
    Free Member

Thinking of heading to Swinley tomorrow. I haven’t been there in years.

vegman
    Free Member

Quantocks. Very muddy!

_tom_
    Free Member

Was gonna go Malvern but my gears seem to be too worn and skipping everywhere so I gave it a miss. Went for an easy push round at Woburn, my mate ended up breaking his collar bone :\ Shame as he was just getting into riding but I think this is going to put him off it.

Tomorrow is hangover day and possibly a road ride in the afternoon.

forge197
    Free Member

Llandegla but blue and green just back from 2 months out through injury. But the blue today was better than I thought it would be so it was nice, may do the same tomorrow.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Southern xc tomorrow, but because of being struck with flu last week I will not be taking part. 😥

A very gentle ride tomorrow to gauge how I’m feeling then the short drive to Wasing to watch said event.

nickwatson
    Free Member

Cut Gate, early this morning. Conditions were as good as i’ve seen up there.

When I got back down, had to re-direct a lady on her commuter cycle, that the route she wanted was around Ladybower, not up Cut Gate. Wonder how far she would have got before turning around?

Nick

andrewy

Penge… 8)

burnie
    Free Member

Fully Sussed XC race @ Newnham Park Plymouth on Sunday

Hopefully this but it looks like I might not be able to get there. 🙁
    And a couple of hours of local (north devon) xc today.

AndrewJ
    Free Member

Rode 3.5 hours at Afan yesterday and 3 hours at NyA today. Think I’ll have a rest tomorrow!

grum
    Free Member

Just rode over Garburn Pass – from Ings to Dubbs Tarn – Kentmere Hall – Stavely – Ings. Cracking day and lots of other bikers out and about.

Some bits of Garburn very washed out and loose (even more than usual?), great fun though.

Northwind

Glentress today, red route with bonus levels. Digging tomorrow I think but lets not rule out the possibility that I drive to innerleithen with my bike and my kit and instead of stopping at the meeting point I go and ride bikes instead, I’m unreliable like that.

Simon

To work and back 😕

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Did Lee Quarry for the first time today. Won’t be the last. Amazing place.

bruneep

this Gypsy glen and GT blue ace ride.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Jurassic Beast sportive in the Purbecks. Hills, hills and more hills. Must be tough, they’ve set the gold time at 15mph! 😕

mrmo
    Free Member

did 97miles on the road yesterday, might go out for a while tomorrow, but i doubt it will be on the mtb still muddy and thus why bother.

excitable1
    Free Member

Marple mud fest, with some loops out and back from Hayfied added in to make up 50k.

Went out on the old HT too, made a nice change to have some twitchy descents to make the nuts tingle. Note to self… Keep the HT going and think about changing the frame.

mrphil
    Free Member

Liked Lee Quarry today, including the climb to Cragg came 4th on Strava including 2 stops due to me not inowing where to peddle lol.

The desent back to Lee Quarry was quick, realllllly need to pick a pair of knee pads up.
    Delemere or a wirral coast ride tomorrow.

Massive Llandegla ride next week including the moors to the Pondarosa then to the railway sleepers.

ads678

went to gisburn this morning, best i’ve ever ridden it. Not been there for a while, loving the finished hope line. Noticed some other work being done as well towards the end.

Might take my lad out in the morning.

Sunny weather is cool!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘So where you riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.