Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • So where is Boris….
  • oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Plotting?

Mumbling to himself?

Awaiting his Churchilian call to arms?

Scratching aroud for some cash?

Or just scratching his arse?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Spooning with Bannon

kimbers

on the subject of Bannon

the country really doesnt need any more division so please sign the petition & keep him out

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/225025

as for Johnson, plotting his leadership bid, Im sure, possibly stockpiling truffles & proseco in fear of a hard brexit

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Signed

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Cheers kimbers, done.

My view on Bannon is that he’s a hate preacher, if you were anti Abu Hamza then you should be anti Bannon.

Caher

Reading for the part of the film version of the life of the pillsbury doughboy.

funkmasterp

Playing a game of Wif Waf

jkomo

I expect he is in Nice with his trotters up.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Shifting his cash offshore and organising shipping for all his tat, for a move to Argentina…

Harry_the_Spider

Scheming. The self serving ****.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Probably disappearing up his own arse.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Like all the other ****, biding their time till Brexit causes riots and rationing to sweep in and say it would have been better if we’d listened to them and go for PM.

handybar
    Free Member

Down the bank transferring all that money to the NHS.

batfink
    Free Member

With any luck, he’s somewhere enduring a particularly troubling episode of hemorrhoids

frankconway

In the lab, being re-programmed.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well I don’t think he is setting up a camp bed in front at Heathrow waiting for the bulldozers

oldnpastit

I heard that he has been  permanently “disappeared” on the direct orders of Theresa May for national security reasons as part of preparations for a no deal Brexit.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I think he’s running a Weight Watchers clinic for the South Ruislip Residents Assocation

piha
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if muppetWrangler has it.

Bannon and Farage are allegedly in talks about forming an anti EU party and BoJo would be a perfect fit now his utter ineptitude has been exposed.

matt_outandabout

Playing wiff-waff.

chrismac

Hiding probably. Having ran away scared last time the PM job came up because he didnt want to deliver his referendum campaign Im sure he is waiting til after brexit to do the ” it would have been better if I was in charge” routine hoping everyone has forgotten about his role in brexit

mickmcd
    Free Member

Sat with Cameron ?

Pissing themselves laughing

Coyote
    Free Member

If there is any justice in the world he would be lying in a gutter somewhere bleeding out. Sadly this won’t be the case. He will be keeping a low profile whilst he plots his next power grab. My opinion of this **** knows no depths. Same goes for Farage.

andylandy
    Free Member

It’s sad that such people are not responsible for what they have done, and are just resigning

oldtalent
    Free Member

Pissing himself laughing somewhere along with the majority of the country at the chicken lickens running around believing project fear 2?

jimster01

Probably still moaning about the fact he can’t survive on £140K a month, and writing his latest version of Mein Kampf for the Torygraph.

zippykona

Preparing his acceptance speech for **** Of The Year.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘So where is Boris….’ is closed to new replies.