• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by bfw.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • So, where are we buying GX Eagle cassettes from at the moment??
  • PolisherMan

I’ve found an Italian shop selling via ebay and that’s about it….
    Even “compatible” cassettes are thin on the ground…time to take up hill walking for a few months probably.

honourablegeorge

Bike-components.de had them on sale recently, were good value

R2-Bike have stock, and on sale also

https://r2-bike.com/SRAM-GX-Eagle-Cassette-12-speed-Full-Pin-XG-1275-10-52-teeth-black

intheborders
    Free Member

When I wanted one before Christmas I ended up paying full retail from an LBS who actually had one in – needed 10-50 as opposed to 10-52.

Same price as online when I looked.

sotonkona
    Free Member

Pretty sure Bike-components.de still won’t ship to the UK, but R2 Bike definitely do

binman

I have been informed by Winstanleys that they are getting stock in next week.

hot_fiat

The whatever it is whyte fit to their XO1 equipped bikes blew up this morning after I mistakenly treated it to a new chain. Every single gear now jumps.

PolisherMan

Thanks Binman. Ordered. 🙂

aspullite
    Free Member

Just got the email of doom from Winstanleys, the cassettes wont be in until 30/08/2022 but the site still says 4/02/2022. Hopefully they turn up on the 4th but I cant see it now.

ogden
    Free Member

Just got the email of doom from Winstanleys, the cassettes wont be in until 30/08/2022 but the site still says 4/02/2022. Hopefully they turn up on the 4th but I cant see it now.

I mean that is pretty standard for Winstanleys pre covid/brexit. One of the worst shops I’ve ever dealt with.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

August for official SRAM cassettes. I believe sunrace dealers will be getting a deliveries of compatible cassettes at some point in the next few weeks.

PolisherMan

Yep, just got the email from Winstanleys.
    I’m asking for refund as the money has gone from my account….

wooderson

Garbaruk? I’ve just order a Shimano HG version from Bikester. Should arrive today, with no extra customs charges (I paid VAT at checkout). Compared to R2 (who i normally use) they were about the same price when postage and customs added on.

Bketart also had a few in stock and Cylorise?

ogden
    Free Member
    bfw

I would get that old chain out of the bin then 🙂

August, that’s mad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘So, where are we buying GX Eagle cassettes from at the moment??’ is closed to new replies.