Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 192 total)
  • So, what’s the worst film you’ve watched recently?
  • IHN

Cos I’ve just watched Wonder Woman

Holy crap, absolutely dreadful. Like, awful.

Kuco

Creed II, utter shit.

joelowden

Mad Max fury… desperate…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not a movie, granted, mandalorian. I only managed 15 minutes.

kimbers

Atomic Blonde

expectations were low, but somehow…..

martinhutch

Wonder Woman is certainly one of the worst films I’ve seen recently, given the hype. Nearly as bad as Polar.

colournoise

My wife did find the second half of Coyote Ugly on the TV eariler…

/thread

Kuco

But Polar was that bad it was actually good.

jree
    Free Member

A star is born

martinhutch

But Polar was that bad it was actually good.

No, it started off bad enough to be good, then got far too bad to be good any more.

Kato

Watched Black Panther for the first time the other day. Almost as bad as Wonder Woman

ta11pau1

Transformers: The last knight.

Not only is it a steaming heap of turd, the aspect ratio changes literally every other shot, even in conversations between 2 characters, in the shot, then reverse shot.

It could be a drinking game, where you get to take a shot if you wrongly guess the next aspect ratio. You’d be dead after about 10 minutes.

Exhibit A.

dallas95
    Free Member

Black Panther. Worst film ever…

bearnecessities

Emma. After 15 minutes turned it off in favour of watching a kettle boil.

dogbone

Wonder Woman? Black Panther? You are really not trying hard enough. Both have a certain narrative logic.

Try The Kitchen.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/sep/22/the-kitchen-review-melissa-mccarthy-tiffany-haddish-elisabeth-moss

sirromj

Guava Island… We were planning to watch a film but time had ticked away, but Guava Island was only 55 minutes so lets be open minded to something a bit different to what we usually watch. It has Donald Glover in it who I mixed up with Danny Glover so I was expecting some corny comedy moments. Unfortunately for the corny comedy moments, Donald Glover is Childish Gambino, and it also has Rhianna in it. I did like the different take on “This is America” but there was just too much of a half dressed Danny Glover writhing around with his eyes popping out in that weird way of his. Plus crap story.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Human Capital, oh dear lord what a crock of shite.

ElShalimo

Moon. – Sam Rockwell is effing amazing in every film apart from this one. Incomprehensible

stgeorge

John Wick 3

Scapegoat

Hunter Killer. Utter utter shite. One of the opening scenes we meet a US Submarine Captain in a hunting scene set in the Higjlands of Scotland according to the captions. He’s in the snow, dressed head to foot in real tree cammo, armed with a compound bow and is about to shoot a Bull Elk but stops when a cow and calf wander into the cosy family scene. It didn’t get any more believable and mercifully I nodded off.

ajantom

The new(ish) Hellboy.
    What. A. Crock. Of. Shite.

RustyNissanPrairie

Ford vs Ferrari / LeMans66, awful American script writer English dialogue “i’ll have a cheese cob and pass me that wrench gov’nor” coupled with Fast and Furious gear changing and pedal stomping.

jree
    Free Member

Le Mans 66 was my second choice.
    What’s happened to Patrick Bateman?

tdog
    Free Member

Peelers on NetFlix

Absolute dire acting from the men
    Will try my best to watch till end, just cause ya know…

😜

amodicumofgnar

Batman and Robin – rediscovering the reason why I haven’t watched it for years.

crazy-legs

One of the John Wick films, I forget which. Turned off after about 10 mins.

Polar.

I’m sensing a theme with Netflix’s own films. Triple Frontier was also pretty rubbish.

sofaking
    Free Member

bad boys for life. managed about 15 mins before i had to switch off.
    El Shalimo – moon. one of my fav sci fi films ever. how can you not like that if you like Sam rockwell

nickc

6 Underground.

A Netflix Michael Bay original. (which really should tell you all you need to know)

There doesn’t appear to be a plot, or any sense of script, or plausibility, there’s some by the numbers back story character stuff some awful mid-America concept of what a middle eastern country is like, some blatant  product placement, objectification on an epic scale that makes your fear for any woman unlucky enough to find her self in a room alone with Mr Bay, and explosions.

It makes Wonder Woman look like a work of high literature

swdan
    Free Member

The Internship. Found it on our sky + box last night, managed 1/2 hour which was pushing it. One of those comedies where you realise you haven’t laughed once

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Terminator Dark Fate, watched it last night.  Bloody awful.

joshvegas
    Free Member

The marriage story.

How the shitting hell that won any awards is a mystery.

verses

The Sisters Brothers.

Joaquin Phoenix and “that bloke you recognise but can’t quite place” in an incredibly uninteresting Western.

crazy-legs

6 Underground.

A Netflix Michael Bay original. (which really should tell you all you need to know)

Oh that had s thread all to itself a while ago! Here we go:

6 Underground – Netflix

sam_underhill

Once upon a time in Hollywood. What was Tarantino thinking? I can only assume it was a bet to see if he could get people to watch such garbage after all his other good films. There’s literally nothing to it, utter dross.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Well I though Birds of Prey was pretty bad, if having Margot Robbie in there can’t save it it is dead.
    Last night I watched Guns Akimbo with Daniel Radcliffe. Same values as Birds of Prey but zero Margot Robbie. Strangely I woke up wanting to see it again. I’m sure that will pass.

The real crap lately was probably Vivarium but I still have to watch Underwater that looks like a shit Deep Blue Sea.

BTW I liked 6 Underground and Polar.

136stu
    Free Member

The Sisters Brothers

Oh no! I loved that book.

Tim
    Free Member

I didn’t mind most of Wonder Woman. The final act is absolutely atrocious though.

Rented Jay and Silent Bob Reboot recently. Was expecting more of the same brain out fun, but it was just painful.

On the flip side, watched Knifes Out last night. Fantastic film!

Tim
    Free Member

We are also currently working our way through the Disney back catalogue with the boy. A LOT of dross!

beej

You lot aren’t really trying.

Christmas Icetastrophe

IHN

I thought Black Panther was okay, just. Killed a couple of hours on a plane.

I started to watch Hunter Killer on a plane too, thought it had the potential to be so bad it’s good.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 192 total)

The topic ‘So, what’s the worst film you’ve watched recently?’ is closed to new replies.