Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • So what's for ye this weekend?
  • sofaking
    Free Member

yes them are the ones.
    i have seen a few about but can’t seem to find a website with them on.
    maybe there that niche they dont have one ?

sofaking
    Free Member

has this forum jumped back about 5 years.
    very shonky

singlespeedstu

websites is for common bikes innit.

Ego Chariots are too niche to advertise to peasants.

69er
    Free Member

I’m going to ride for smiles[/i] on my fixie 69er…. 😀 😀 😀

Too many grumpy people on here today!

tollah
    Free Member

It didn’t take long did it before they who may or maynot sometimes ride under a certain banner arrive and spiral a perfectly good thread into utter pish!
    SK are you wearing your gaybar cut off denim outfit then? I think you’ll find that the cords are for the afterparty!
    Stu will be riding gears as he’s not man enough to ride a bike the same as his hero without gears 😉

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

seosamh77 – Member

Looks like a good adventure. Will you let us know what it’s like? I did some cycling just north of there at Glenbranter and opposite Benmore botanic Gardens in the summer which was ace.

I’ll be going up a local hill tomorrow to get above the fog if it’s still hanging about. Can’t wait!

singlespeedstu

I will be riding with gears as the conversation with Tollah will be so dull that changing gear will give me something more interesting to think about.

tollah
    Free Member

:-0

Kunstler

seosamh77 have fun – lots of climbing to be done if you do a circuit around Loch Eck. Just don’t follow the Kenny wilson route – it ends in hacing your way through christmas trees for several miles.

My son expressed an interest an almost unheard of interest in biking (despite being dragged around Glentress many times) and wanted to bike to a nearby town borrowing my bike which I offered to lend, even going to fatherly, beyond the call of fitting the skinny slicks for the road. However, his mate has decided against this as a saturday endeavour and now me lad wants to see the trails that I have been building in the local woods. We share interests in lots of things but biking would be holy grail of father son bonding. Could prove expensive though.

steviedog
    Free Member

Off to Kielder on Monday for a 27 mile jaunt with the mrs as a test kinda ride for her. Hoping to do the coast to coast in April.

I love long weekends.

seosamh77
    Free Member

well that was rubbish, late instead of early strart, got train out and boat cancelled due to fog, asked the guy what’d be the chances of getting stuck over there if i did get a boat over, told don’t travell unless you had to… so trip abandoned, went a wee scoot on the roads the when i got back to stretch my legs, but pretty scunnered so just came home…ah well, note to self beware fog and boats, and it’s no spring yet..:D will go a local run tomorrow to make up…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m going skiing tomorrow! Woo!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I will be riding around HEREtomorrow 😀

doubledunter
    Free Member

well that was rubbish, late instead of early strart, got train out and boat cancelled due to fog, asked the guy what’d be the chances of getting stuck over there if i did get a boat over, told don’t travell unless you had to… so trip abandoned, went a wee scoot on the roads the when i got back to stretch my legs, but pretty scunnered so just came home…ah well, note to self beware fog and boats, and it’s no spring yet..:D will go a local run tomorrow to make up… well that was rubbish, late instead of early strart, got train out and boat cancelled due to fog, asked the guy what’d be the chances of getting stuck over there if i did get a boat over, told don’t travell unless you had to… so trip abandoned, went a wee scoot on the roads the when i got back to stretch my legs, but pretty scunnered so just came home…ah well, note to self beware fog and boats, and it’s no spring yet..:D will go a local run tomorrow to make up…

Sorry to here that, we had a great ride today up Milngavie way, where you from, you could possibly meet up with us for a ride if your interested
    http://www.meetup.com/Mountainbikeglasgow/

floyd_england
    Free Member

A 12 hour shift at work today 😐

floyd_england
    Free Member

A trip to the Marin tomorrow 😀

_tom_
    Free Member

No mtb’ing for me this weekend as I can’t afford the petrol 🙁 So I had one road ride today to pick up my car which I’d left at a house party, and tomorrow I’m going to have another go with my bike as a fixie instead of freewheel – should be interesting!

Sandwich

Off to try out a route for work and a guided boot-camp ride.

Spaceman
    Free Member

Bit of DH at Innerleithen for me tomorrow, not been out for about six weeks and my fitness has gone out the window, still a few push ups will help with that.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Sorry to here that, we had a great ride today up Milngavie way, where you from, you could possibly meet up with us for a ride if your interested
    http://www.meetup.com/Mountainbikeglasgow/

these things happen every now and then, aw well, off to plan the next run!

aye, i’ve saw that site posted a few times, cheers, may well be up for that at some point, will keep it bookmarked, i think i’d like to up my fitness a good bit before i do mind, don’t fancy being the one keeping everyone back, which i reckon i would be at the moment.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘So what's for ye this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.