Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • So what is your Friday night nosh?
  • Hohum
    Free Member

Normally I will eat crisps or some peanuts or maybe a pizza on a Friday night whilst drinking.

However, tonight Mrs Ho hum is out and I am looking after the little ones and we had to go up to Morissons to buy some nappies for the youngest and when I was there I saw a Cornish pasty and just had to buy it as I can remember just how good they taste at virtually any time of the day.

The pasty is due to be eaten at 10pm after I have put the 3 little ones to bed.

I can’t wait 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

I made fish and potato wedges. I made the potato wedges but cheated on the fish and just threw frozen battered ones in the oven 😀 I’m hoping my ladyfriend buys bread on her way home so I can have a bacon sarnie!

Bez

I haven’t had a Friday night nosh in ages. Really must have words with the wife.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am going to watch a film later….might have to pop out to get some Sainsbury’s Choccy topped flapjacks as an accompaniment.

willej

Turkey fajitas here. Omm-nom-nom-nom-nom.

bigbloke
    Free Member

chinese take away beef curry.

grantway
    Free Member

Starter
    Onion Bhaji

Main
    Tandoori Chicken Masala
    Mushroom fried rice
    Bombay potato
    Plain nan bread

Hohum
    Free Member

The children went to bed slightly early, woohay!

So, I am now tucking into my Morrisons “Crantock Cornish Pasty” with some tomato sauce on it and it tastes divine mixed down with some Carlsberg Export 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Ahh balls! Sainsburys is shut. How did it get to 10pm without me noticing? Bah.

*raids cupboards*

lunge

Starter – pan fried trout with chilli butter
    Main – steak (rare of course) rocket salad, sauté potatoes
    Pudding – chocolate torte

Nom nom nom

CountZero

Bheer. Mebbe a Pot Noodle when I get in from the pub around midnight.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘So what is your Friday night nosh?’ is closed to new replies.