Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • So what do you do with your camelbak bladder after a ride??
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Hydrapak here, but similar thing – empty out water, dry, fill, ride and repeat. I also pull the nipple of the hose to get air in both of them too.

Every so often fill it (and the hose) with a sterilising solution and float the nipple in it (so to speak).

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Washing up liquid also works FINE on bikes.

As long as you rinse straight away, as it contains salt.

giantx4
    Free Member

Chvck hahaha you as bad as i was before #isawthemiltobeffect #nomoresickinthemouth #yak

giantx4
    Free Member

What fairy liquid on your bike!!?.. Are you crazy!!! I like to spend £30 month on muc off & always use their expensive branded sponges & special flanels & brushes…its the only way right?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

You only get black spores when you put anything but water in.

I have several Hydrapak nipples and hoses that beg to differ. Since removing nipple (as described above) it’s stopped as air now gets into both the hose and nipple to dry them out.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I like to spend £30 month on muc off…

Where you buying that? Remind me not to go there!

johnners
    Free Member

Stays in backpack until next ride, if I’m in a rush and there’s still enough in there I don’t change the water.

^^^This – who can be arsed cleaning out a bladder after every ride – not me that’s for sure

Sounds about right. The tube’s got black stuff on the sides but I don’t disturb it so it leaves me alone.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘So what do you do with your camelbak bladder after a ride??’ is closed to new replies.