Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • So, what are your weekend plans?
  • IHN

Tomorrow I’ll be
    – waiting for the delivery of a new leisure battery for the camper
    – finishing the installation of the electric hookup
    – getting my hair cut
    – dropping my bike off at the new LBS in town to get a headset fitted (Independent Bikeworks in Ciren, will report back on service but expecting good things)
    – going to a BBQ in the afternoon/evening/night

Sunday I’ll be
    – hungover probably
    – possibly finishing the last bits ofthe hook-up
    – possibly riding

What about you?

Drac

Nothing much I thought I’d pop over to Fuerteventura for a week first thing tomorrow, other than that nothing much.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Edit: Mostly grumbling about air balloons. 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Working, going to a wedding and hopefully a ride if I shake off this rubbish virus I’ve picked up.

Kryton57

Cleaning and tidying the house tomorrow.

100m Road ride (well maybe, after the last attempt didn’t go to well) planned for Sunday.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Aston hill this afternoon. Long mynd tomorrow. Attempt 4X on Sunday.

_tom_
    Free Member

Was going to be going to a beer festival and getting hammered before my mates go off on holiday but I’ve had my work rota changed and I’m at work til Tuesday now 🙁 Got the next 2 weekends off though so I can’t complain 🙂

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Taking my 4-year old son and heavily-pregnant wife up a mountain tomorrow.
    Swimming sunday morning.
    Taking same son for his first proper mtb ride in the local woods on sunday afternoon.

peterfile
    Free Member

Considering riding the new Red route at Glencoe mountain thingy tomorrow. I’ll be in the area anyway, but not sure whether it warrants a trip for one run (taking the HT, so unlikely to have a huge amount of fun on the DH track).

LoCo
    Free Member

Stag do Tetbury, I’m best man so have to try and control and large number of drunk gardens around there tonight 😯
    BBQ saturday and swimming with family sunday and other house stuff 😀

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Tinkering with the full sus tomorrow AM then taking it squaddy dodging up Ceasars Camp PM.
    Sunday, chilling out with the family.

scuzz
    Free Member

I think I’ll be sipping single malt in the drawing room listening to Requiems

Pook

Hyde park for the blur gig! woo!

MartynS

Ride on Saturday.. nice tea. Beers in Garden

Photogimping on Sunday

stewartc
    Free Member

Getting up at 6am for a ride around Tai Mo Shan, hopefully finish with a few beers at the Gold Coast, maybe hang by the pool on Sunday.

timidwheeler

Working 🙁

portlyone

Saturday: Road ride. BBQ on Sat night.

Sunday: Hungover. Possible MTB ride.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Mourning the loss of TJ.

And returning to the hills after a fantastic Olympic odyssey in Big Town and Dorset.

IHN

Ride on Saturday.. nice tea. Beers in Garden

On your own? 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Big old garden party on Saturday
    Some MTB race in Essex on Sunday!

WOOOOO!

messiah
    Free Member

Sat – Hawaii themed house warming

Sun – Cursing my own stupidity?

loddrik
    Free Member

Working and sleeping. No riding this weekend due to shoulder injury.

Am about to buy a puppy so may look to get one on Sunday.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohh thanks for asking..

Later I’ll be enjoying a few beers with mates and off for supper in That Canary Wharf.
    Tomorrow I’ll be mostly spending money on buying gadgets for my iPad, then off to Brick Lane Bikes to collect my spanking new fixie then mostly rolling my right leg jeans up, slicking back my hair, donning my sisters cardigan and wayfarer shades and heading off on a trip of a lifetime* around That London. Supper will be at a famous London landmark as the sun goes down.
    Sunday will be mostly populated with work clothes shopping and then picnic’ing whilst watching the closing ceremony of the Lympics.. supping a bottle of fizz.

I suspect the weekend will go far too quickly and Monday will smack me on the forehead far too soon, then the world turns another page and it all happens over again.

Oh, I need to put some washer fluid in my car and clean the bird shite off the roof.

*this may not be your idea of a trip of a lifetime, other trips are available.

wonnyj
    Free Member

Friday, on idave diet today is my day off, so it’s been pizza, doughnuts, irnbru and yumyums for lunch! Watching BMX for dessert then leave work and off for a BBQ and swim at the beach at Langland on Gower

Sat, big ride planned: Glyncorrwg, Skyline, Rhonnda, Skyline, Afan. Then camping down the Gower later

Sun: chilling with my lady, possibly some cultural activities….

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Saturday – Club ride in the morning and back in time for the Olympic mountain bike race, then try and motivate myself to tidy the garden.

Sunday – Very similar to Saturday.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Oops!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Oops again! 😳

piemonster

Sat – bezzing about on the new CX bikey

Sunday – jogging about some munros somewhere, I’m thinking cider in the evening

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

putting conservatory up
    investigating new found trail in the woods
    diving to get buoyancy in new drysuit sorted
    fannying about with an airgun to to get sights zero’ed to take out egg-stealing crows

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Lympics

Steady there, anyone might think you were another incarnation of efinfred

peteimpreza

MTB ride this evening followed by beer.

Long road ride tiomorrow followed by beer.

Sunday, more packing in readiness for moving house followed by beer.

emsz
    Free Member

Saturday morning bit of laundry, shopping with my mum, evening party at mates, where I will see ex for first time in fortnight, see how that goes decides on how Sunday goes LOLZ ( not really)

Woody
    Free Member

May head off to The lakes, or thereabouts, tomorrow for a few days, with tent, GF and dogs.

Only walking though as she has her wrist in plaster after losing an argument with an ambulance door 😆

tomtomthepipersson

Tiling, biking, wrestling with the kids.

samuri
    Free Member

Quick cross ride tomorrow and then just basic around the house stuff. Some drawing and computer game playing.
    Sunday will hopefully be a century. Up nice and early. Then some beer.

cinnamon_girl

Dunno but it will involve a bike and could be either road or mtb. 🙂

Duggan

Quiet one after SITS last weekend:

Fri- drinks in Manchester after work, then more drinks in Chorlton

Sat- probably hungover at this rate, maybe meet mate from work for a beer, hopefully take in the Olympic mountain biking, thnik it’s the womens on Sat?

Sun- meal/sunday roast with girlfriend and her parents

No bike riding because it’s still fu**ed after SITS plus I can’t be arsed anyway, there I said it.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saturday all day at the Olympic Park soaking up the atmosphere and watching events on big screen then evening session athletics.

Sunday morning ride, prepping bike ahead of departure next Friday for Trail Addiction Destination X. Visit parents and watch some Olympics and closing ceremony.

One of my better weekends.

ton

singletrack spin tonight, followed by beer.
    pretending to be a island tomorrow, in the paddling pool, while the grandkids try to drown me.
    and having a barbie, with a few golden glories to quench my thirst.
    long dog walk on sunday, with a river swim along the way.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘So, what are your weekend plans?’ is closed to new replies.