Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • So, what are you doing tomorrow night?
  • csb

Oompah fuelled Tyrolean fun dodging fireworks and dragging kids through 2 foot of snow.

duncancallum

Sodding off in my t4 with a book some wine and my dog.

I hate new year

handybar
    Free Member

Staying in and most likely committing multiple acts of self pollution.

weeksy

Driving to Lincoln (ish) in a while to see the wifes (and mine, sorta) old mates. They were all in the same childbirth group so will be interesting as we’ve not seen them for ages.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m cooking us a nice meal, we’ll have a few drinks, but probably be in bed for 10:30pm as usual.

The local pyromaniac (I’d love to find out where the prick actually lives) will be blowing up the sky from about midnight to 2am which will be a chore.

Alarm goes off at 06:45 for Work.

MoreCashThanDash

Fair play to those who want to party, or let of fireworks.

I want my New Year’s Day to start the year how I want to spend the rest of the year. I don’t want to spend 2019 exhausted and hungover. I want to spend it enjoying my riding.

New Year’s Day I’m leading a club social ride, got about 10 interested, cafe stop lined up, so NYE will be at home with family and asleep by 11.

bikebouy
    Free Member

We will go for a quick pint in Town, back before 7 then make supper and bed down to watch Spectre.. then Joules.

Not intolerant to those who want to party, let them and everyone enjoy the evening I say.

Not keen on the fireworks brigade, they’re just morons who spend £300 on 30seconds of whizz-bang.. you could buy a decent night out with that kinda money.

Enjoy to those who are escaping, enjoy to those staying in.

Mostly though.. enjoy the evening to those kids less fortunate and able to both comprehend and understand what a New Year could bring/has to offer.

🎉🥳🥂🔥🍺

thepurist

I have a well timed cold so am opting out of dinner with MrsP’s extended family and hordes of screaming brats, and will instead be home alone with some tunes and a decent book. Hopefully there will be a miracle recovery in time for a ride tomorrow.

ampthill

I do hope we can keep this thread going as “what are you doing tomorrow night” forever.

The first of January is my nieces birthday. I think she is 30. We are all going out for a pub meal. I think we are going to my sisters before that. I’m trying to get a shall group ride going as part of that but apart from her husband no one else has confirmed yet

timbog160

Party – not massive – 20 odd coming round – unusual tbh as we usually book a small cottage in Wales for a quiet time. Not my idea but happy to go with the flow…

lunge

Tonight, cooking up a storm with Mrs Lunge. 4 courses, at least 2 bottles of wine and some good tunes. Currently in the pub having gone to get ingredients

Tomorrow. A walk, a pint and an early night.

Happy new year all.

Edukator
    Free Member

About to get ready to go out, Madame is already in the shower. It’s a bit like going for a swim in cold water. Dread before hand but you know you should, mind over matter up to the waist, aghhhhh as you plunge, gasping for air due to the shock and effort, then you slowly get into it. It’s even enjoyable for a few minutes, then the cold numbs the extremities and no matter how fast you swim the cold starts to win, and all you can think is “gottta get out of here, not far now, gotta get out!!!!”

pirahna
    Free Member

I’m going to the pub and taking the WiFi router with me.

Tracey

Been out on the trails all day

Quick hose down, party frock on and a bit of lubrication and ready for the night ride

Happy New Year everyone. Looking forward to some great rides in 2019

Drac

Turns out it is the mother in law’s 70th today so we had a meal booked and now at hers.

oldnpastit

Went to Cannock this morning, now staying at home with the dogs.

There’s only so much pretending to be jolly I can cope with, sorry.

singletrackmind

Worked this morning
    powernap this afternoon in preperation for an early night
    Fromm around 11.50 through to 0200 it will be like bonfire night as the locals love their fireworks
    Then riding tomorrow once it warms up abit
    Lights out at mine around 9pm so I can grab a few hours before the bombardment starts

ThePilot
    Free Member

In with the parents watching June Whifield on TV at ear splitting volume. Rock and roll!

iancity1
    Free Member

Quiet night in, doesnt seem much appetite for MYE festivities around here, people much prefer partying on NYD itself. Pubs tomorrow will be rammed from 11am, there are around 15 pubs and a similar number of social clubs and every single one of them will be 5 deep at the bar for something like 5 hours. Mate owns one of the pubs and reckons he takes enough on NYD to subsidise his business for the next 3 months – he normally has 1 member of staff on, tomorrow he has 9 !

Edukator
    Free Member

Pleasant evening, the water was warmer than expected. I’m not sure how we all chatted for six hours without finding anything contentious but that’s what happened.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘So, what are you doing tomorrow night?’ is closed to new replies.