Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • So this pirate….
  • bob_summers

What do you call that useless bit of skin on the end of a cock?

A man.

Scapegoat

Bloke goes into a petshop and says “Have you got a Manx cat?”

The owner says “No, but I could make you one.”

136stu
    Free Member

Bob summers hang your head in shame.

panzerjager
    Free Member

Did you hear the one about the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac?

He lay awake all night wondering if there really was a dog…

welshfarmer

I spent the past few hours chopping carrots with the Grim Reaper.

I think I was dicing with death

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Bob summers hang your head in shame

Could have been worse, could have done the lady version…

matt_outandabout

Three bits of tarmac go into a pub. They make their way over to the bar, and order three pints of beer.

The first piece of tarmac turns to the other two and says “I’m the ******* hardest out of us lot”, and as if to prove it, smashes the full pint glass into his face, shattering the glass to bits. “See? I told you”.

The second piece of tarmac turns to the first and says “**** off, I’m the ******* hardest out of every ****** here!”. As if to prove it, he nuts the bar so hard that it splits in two. “See? I told you I was ******* hard.”

The third piece of tarmac scoffs at the claims. “**** off, I’m the ******* hardest you bunch of soft *****”. And as if to prove it, he beat the **** out of all the regulars in the pub, armed with only his little finger. “See? I’m the ******* hardest, make no mistake!”

And with that, seeing as the first bit of tarmac had a bloodied face, the bar was destroyed and the regulars needing hospital treatment, the three bits of tarmac retired to a corner table to continue their beers.

Just then, in comes another bit of tarmac. Identical to the other three, except he had a symbol of a bicycle imprinted on his chest.

The first bit of tarmac looked worried. “****, don’t look now, don’t stare at him!”. The second and third bits of tarmac just laughed and said “Why?”

“Because he’s a right Cycle-path!”

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I spent the past few hours chopping carrots with the Grim Reaper.

I think I was dicing with death.

I had a dream i was fighting off the Grim Reaper with a vacuum cleaner.
    Talk about Dyson with death!

redthunder
    Free Member

Lord Nelson was practicing his archery one day, when someone asks where do you anchor ?

Nelson retorts…. Plymouth of course.

Niche archery joke.

Scapegoat

What’s brown and sticky and plays the trumpet?

Gluey Armstrong.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Went to a restaurant last night, the waiter said “For starters there’s badger soup, followed by roast badger and finishing with badger mousse”

“Is there anything else apart from badger?” I asked.

“No”, he replied. “It’s a sett menu.”

Pyro

What’s invisible and smells of banana?

Monkey farts.

northernsoul

Bloke goes to doctor for a check up.
    Doctor: hmmm, you’ll have to stop masturbating.
    Bloke: why?
    Doctor: because I’m trying to examine you!

northernsoul

Q: what do you call a man with no arms and no legs who swims the channel?
    A: a clever dick!

Scapegoat

What did they call the man with no arms and no legs who fell in the canal?

Bob.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

An earnest and committed jazz musician, who has lived a life, full, replete with the highs and lows from which artistic truth is borne, is attempting to explain to a journalist the tensions and tumult that constitute the themes of their latest piece. “It’s like man, you’re down, way down, and all that pressure and force is splitting you, man, you dig?” “Sure”. “And the dark and the light in you are separating, being forced apart by heat and the deep, deep, stirrings from within your core, man”. “Yeah”. “And every time you get a piece of solid light it gets turned round and round until it melts, blurs into the dark, twisted by fundamental forces so the edges of dark and light are lost”. “Cool”. “The layers of dark and light are then separated forever as it cools and rises to the surface, crystallised”. “Gneiss”.

fruitbat

Q: What’s the difference between an egg and a ****?

A: Well, you can beat an egg, but you can’t……

perchypanther
    Free Member

What’s the difference between light and hard?

You can go to sleep with a light on.

jabbi
    Free Member

Dave is late for work, Dave has an important meeting, Dave is speeding, Dave gets pulled by a copper with a speedgun lurking under a bridge…
    Copper: ‘Good morning sir, I have just clocked you doing 95 in a 70 zone, can I ask why so fast?’
    Dave: ‘Sorry Officer, I’m extremely late for work!’
    Copper: ‘And what is that job, may I ask, that you think is important enough to blatantly disregard the rules of the road?’
    Dave: ‘I’m a rectum stretcher’
    Copper: ‘A rectum stretcher! Eh! What does that entail?’
    Dave: ‘Well, I insert my thumbs into a rectum and stretch it. It’s quite simple, the movement is similar to stretching Pizza dough! I’ve got quite good at it, I’ve had Arseholes upto 6 feet!’
    Copper: (Now intrigued) ‘ And what, pray tell do you do with a 6 foot arsehole?
    Dave: Give him a speedgun and stick him under a bridge!

pipm1
    Free Member

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs under a pile of leaves?

Russell

eddiebaby
    Free Member

What do you call a man with a lighthouse on his head?

Cliff.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Did you hear about the Japanese car thief?

Tommy Tukamota.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Chinese thug?

Chin Yu One.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Russian asthmatic?

Ivor Nastychestikoff.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Sikh karaoke star?

Gerupta Singh

Scapegoat

Chinese woman with a food mixer on her head?

Blenda

Cougar

Rick Astley: “What do you want for Christmas, dear?”

Mrs. Astley: “I’d really like Up! on DVD.”

Rick Astley: “No.”

raybanwomble
    Free Member

To continue my theme of cold war jokes – here are a few declassified jokes recorded by the CIA.

null

null

And some more

A new arrival to Gulag is asked: “What you were given 10 years for?” – “For nothing!” – “Don’t lie to us here, now! Everybody knows ‘for nothing’ is 3 years.”

From the Armenian Radio

Q: What’s the difference between a capitalist fairy tale and a Marxist fairy tale?
    A: A capitalist fairy tale begins, “Once upon a time, there was….”. A Marxist fairy tale begins, “Some day, there will be….”

Radio Yerevan was asked: “When will life be better in the USSR?”
    Radio Yerevan answered: “In the USSR, life already has been better.”

raybanwomble
    Free Member

A frightened man came to the KGB. “My talking parrot has disappeared.” “That’s not the kind of case we handle. Go to the criminal police.” ‘Excuse me, of course I know that I must go to them. I am here just to tell you officially that I disagree with the parrot.”

And one of my favorites….

An English athlete, a French athlete and a Russian athlete are all on the medal podium at the 1976 Summer Olympics chatting before the medal ceremony. “Don’t get me wrong” says the Englishman, “winning a medal is very nice, but I still feel the greatest pleasure in life is getting home after a long day, putting one’s feet up and having a nice cup of tea”. “You Englishman” snorts the Frenchman, “you have no sense of romance. The greatest pleasure in life is going on holiday without your wife, and meeting a beautiful girl with whom you have a passionate love affair with before returning home back to work”. “You are both wrong” scoffs the Russian. “The greatest pleasure in life is when you are sleeping at home and the KGB breaks your door down at 3 AM, bursts into your room and says ‘Ivan Ivanovitch, you are under arrest’ and you can reply ‘Sorry comrade, Ivan Ivanovitch lives next door'”.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Stalin reads his report to the Party Congress. Suddenly someone sneezes. “Who sneezed?” Silence. “First row! On your feet! Shoot them!” They are shot, and he asks again, “Who sneezed, Comrades?” No answer. “Second row! On your feet! Shoot them!” They are shot too. “Well, who sneezed?” At last a sobbing cry resounds in the Congress Hall, “It was me! Me!” Stalin says, “Bless you, Comrade!” and resumes his speech.

136stu
    Free Member

Cougar, slow burn, love it!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Russian with three testicles?

Whodyanickabollokov.

natrix
    Free Member

I noticed there is a competition for ‘World’s best sexual contortionist’, so I’ve entered myself.

Scapegoat

I noticed there is a competition for ‘World’s best sexual contortionist’, so I’ve entered myself.

Mate of mine was going to enter… but he never got round to it.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I entered the World Erection Championships

I got to the semis

egb81
    Free Member

Did you hear about the blind circumciser? He got the sack.

mdavids
    Free Member

Did you hear about Mick Hucknall being caught performing a sex act on
    a rabbit?
    Apparently he was holding back the ears and the bunny was too tight to mention.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Russian vet?
    Kutzcatscoksoff.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

During breakfast this morning my wife told me she was leaving me because of my obsession with Twitter. I almost choked on my #brown.

CountZero

What’s brown and full of nuts?
    Squirrel shit.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘So this pirate….’ is closed to new replies.