• This topic has 130 replies, 114 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jwt.
Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • So then 2013 …… What are your build plans?
  • nicolaisam
    Free Member

My new Nicolai will be here in 2013..

Will be a sad day when i have to sell the one i have now.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Like the idea of a Surly Krampus …but want 4″ tires not 3″ ……. 👿

mrhoppy

Hmm, Bandit is now in the car so I think it’ll end up being built this year not 2013.

sambob
    Free Member

Might get an El Guapo 29er, depends on price and when they arrive.

rp16v
    Free Member

All my rides got diald in last year so will be out on the nights abusing them after work ..
    But i do need some new running shoes for my second tri event

rj
    Free Member

The bits will be coming off of my Handjob and going on to either an El Guapo or a Covert. I’ll probably build the Handjob up with a lighter build later in the year.

noteeth
    Free Member

I’ll carry on riding my Bontrager Race – so no change there – but I do have the following plans…

i.) Building up my olde (circa ’94) Bontrager Race into a 1×9 RTB/mutant crosser.

ii.) Getting my Bontrager Privateer frame resprayed. Unlike most other Bontys (whether Santa Cruz or Trek) it’s got a 1&1/8th headtube, which allows a bit more choice when it comes to forks. I’ll probably build it up with risers & a shorter stem, which is something of a departure for me…

iii.) A Surly Cross Check for commuting & pub tours. Maybe.

Tracey

All ours are sorted, just need to pick up a S Works carbon Stumpy frame for Kevin on Saturday and enough new parts to build it in the garage. Bring on 2013

epo-aholic
    Free Member

I fancy racing a small whippet with 650b wheels next year…… 😀

igrf
    Free Member

For my Off Road delectation I’m going to build a Transition Carbon Covert, fitted with Hammerschmidt, reverb & BOS Deville 160’s, and then I’m going to fit the SRAM electric drive that they currently put on an Electra Townie, to a Strait 8 as my Road commute device, you may eat your hearts out starting now.

Carbon Covert

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ko4aIomvOk[/video]

jwt
    Free Member

A pump track for the local community, just waiting to hear back if my local authority want me to apply for planning permission or not.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘So then 2013 …… What are your build plans?’ is closed to new replies.