Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So now I'm Premier
  • SaxonRider

can someone direct me to the secret area? And when do I get to learn the handshake?

More seriously, after many years of hanging out here, I figured it was about time I paid my dues. 8)

molgrips
    Free Member

That was my thought process.

You can turn off all the ads now.

Drac

Welcome.

You’ll visited in the dark of night and awoken from your sleep where we’ll take to the place we can not speak of.

SaxonRider

Excellent. The spare key is under the fake brick to the left of the landing at the front of the house.

Drac

Oh we don’t need keys.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Did you take the blue or red pill?

jam-bo

You can post posts without the 30s delay now.

shermer75
    Free Member

You can grow a beard and keep a herd of goats in the classifieds

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

You can also turn off all contrary, opinionated and antagonistic thread replies.

squirrelking
    Free Member

DO premier users get to see all the posts in a thread rather than us mere mortals who occasionally have various posts removed just to keep things interesting?

dknwhy

Yes. There’s also the yearly meet where Chief Scout Guy Martin gives us a talk about how best to use the words “mega” and “chief”. Santa Cruz Syndicate are on hand to teach how to get the best out of the Surrey Hills. Audi have a stand to display the latest cars and Kylie dishes out free hand jobs to whoever wants them. This was last weekend by the way. Sorry.

duffle
    Free Member

Splitter.. 😉

MrNice
    Free Member

Chief Scout Guy Martin gives us a talk about how best to use the words “mega” and “chief”… Kylie dishes out free hand jobs

Best not get those the wrong way round <shudder>

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The ‘Premier’ toilets are palatial

binners

You find out who Hora really is when you get to meet him in person in the members lounge

footflaps

I mainly joined for the pagan themed parties, plus you finally find out where Smurfmatt went….

hora
    Free Member

Its weird peiple assume Im tall but at 5ft3 Im actually bang on my medium frame choices. Good to troll though 8)

My 29’er rules 😀

jamj1974

hora… My 29’er rules

Especially when fitted with 20″ wheels 😉

paladin

Trailrider Jim – Member
    You can also turn off all contrary, opinionated and antagonistic thread replies.

There wouldn’t be much left to read…

matt_outandabout

Just wait for the knock n the door, Chipps or Mark will be there, ready to butler…

leffeboy

Anyone else misread the ‘l’? Too much mleh

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So now I'm Premier’ is closed to new replies.