So much love for cycling commuters in Australia… (NSfW pic)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • So much love for cycling commuters in Australia… (NSfW pic)
  • rs

I’m impressed they could spell cyclist when the first two words were clearly a challenge! But they seems to be referring to just one cyclist and not all cyclists…

mikewsmith

That one of Perths MAMIL highways?

aphex_2k

I believe so Mike. Although the absence of a coffee shop and cake parlour within 10 yards has me suspicious. It also appears to be a singular reference, not a general statement so I wonder who it is.

mikewsmith

yeah reminds me of some of the stuff around the Canning and Kwinana FWY’s strayed out there one morning and it was like a TdF spring finish 🙂

Premier Icon farm-boy
    Subscriber

Looks like the PSP near Bayswater.

Mr Woppit

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to, just to get your “dik” sucked..

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Looks like a top notch cycle path. I’d suk dik to get one like that round here.

aphex_2k

Yeah most of it is pretty decent bar the odd smashed bottle or motocross bike! Beats riding on the road too which is a whole new lottery!

longmover

it does look a bit like Bayswater, which means there are a few good coffee and cake parlours nearby. I used to live in Maylands and rode along there plenty of times.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘So much love for cycling commuters in Australia… (NSfW pic)’ is closed to new replies.