Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • So much love for cycling commuters in Australia… (NSfW pic)
  • Premier Icon aphex_2k
    Free Member

Premier Icon rs
    Free Member

I’m impressed they could spell cyclist when the first two words were clearly a challenge! But they seems to be referring to just one cyclist and not all cyclists…

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

That one of Perths MAMIL highways?

Premier Icon aphex_2k
    Free Member

I believe so Mike. Although the absence of a coffee shop and cake parlour within 10 yards has me suspicious. It also appears to be a singular reference, not a general statement so I wonder who it is.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

yeah reminds me of some of the stuff around the Canning and Kwinana FWY’s strayed out there one morning and it was like a TdF spring finish 🙂

Premier Icon farm-boy

Looks like the PSP near Bayswater.

Premier Icon Mr Woppit
    Free Member

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to, just to get your “dik” sucked..

Premier Icon DezB

Looks like a top notch cycle path. I’d suk dik to get one like that round here.

Premier Icon aphex_2k
    Free Member

Yeah most of it is pretty decent bar the odd smashed bottle or motocross bike! Beats riding on the road too which is a whole new lottery!

Premier Icon longmover

it does look a bit like Bayswater, which means there are a few good coffee and cake parlours nearby. I used to live in Maylands and rode along there plenty of times.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘So much love for cycling commuters in Australia… (NSfW pic)’ is closed to new replies.