Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • So – most dysfunctional relationship you know of?
  • freeagent
    Free Member

My Sister-in-law (wifes sister) is up there with the best of ’em.. more a series of disfunctional relationships than just the one!

Shotgun wedding to a total scumbag 6 years ago as she was preggers –
    (I’d bet a months wages on the baby not being his – but thats a story for another time – and no, it isn’t mine)
    FFWD 3 years (and another baby) and they split – she then moves in with another Nurse, and declares she is now Gay.
    Unsurprisingly, 6 months later that all fell apart and she starts seeing this shifty Nigerian bloke, who sells her a load of bull about owning a resturant etc.
    They had a baby last summer.
    They then (yep all 5 of them) move in with my Mother-in-law as she got thrown out of their flat, due to not paying the rent
    Turns out he did the washing up in the Cafe (which was part owned by his brother) he is in the UK on a student Visa, which has now expired as he’s been kicked out of the college course he was supposed to be doing… I’m convinced immigration will be knocking on the door any day now..
    She is toxic, and trashes everyone she gets involved with.

Gweilo
    Free Member

Mate of mine is an utter control freak, but please bear in mind he’s 53 years old so should know better as yob read this.

Tells his GF when she can go to bed and when she can get up. Sulks if she doesn’t follow these instructions
    Sulks appallingly if she speaks to her kids, she has 4 from her married days
    Sulks even more if she wants to spend time with her 16 year old daughter
    Sulks and twitches if, when we’re out for dinner I set next to his GF, bear in mind that means he’s sitting with my wife
    Doesn’t let his GF eat coriander in a curry as he “doesn’t like it” and it makes him feel ill. Hasn’t actually got a clue if there’s any in food as I delight in feeding him curry loaded with it and have told the local curry shop to ignore him.
    She has to have a stealth facebook account as he’ll sulk
    also has a stealth twitter account as that would cause sulking
    Wants his GF to abandon her kids and emigrate with him, she’ll have no job, no money and be utterly dependant on him….

Then tells everyone how well he treats her…. she isn’t emigrating but he hasn’t been told yet

bearnecessities

Wants his GF to abandon her kids and emigrate with him

Where to, UAE?!

colonelwax
    Free Member

My BIL

Was caught shagging his MIL by his wife.

Hang on, I might be missing something here. If its your brother in law, his wife is your sister. So his mother in law is your mum? Or have I got that totally wrong? (Quite likely!)

Northwind

He’s his own grandpa, oh heeeee’s his own grandpa…

pictonroad

That’s what I was thinking… Or wife’s brother?

wallop

And my mind is blown…

Gweilo
    Free Member

bearnecessities almost as bad …. Thailand FFS

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve met a woman whose daughter had a child by her mums ex husband.

Jacques Anquetil, is that you?

5 times winner of the tour, his wife left her husband for him and then let him shag her daughter to have a baby.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve known lots of really bad ones but the best was the one I had with Debbie.

A total slapper (not that I was particularly fussy), lets get that bit straight, but a real looker with it.
    I met her and was besotted with her immediately. She gave amazing head. Two days later I’m lying on the ground while two lads give me a kicking. I wronged her apparently.
    About a week later, we meet in Manchester, she pleads forgiveness and wins by being *very* nice to me on the train home. Best train journey ever.

Another week later and the two lads are back. I manage to escape. My sister warns me about the two lads. One is her ex and one is her brother, this is not uncommon it seems.

She corners me in a pub, I’ve had a few so we end up retiring to the toilets. Guess who I bump into a few days later. This time I drop one of them, not sure which one, the other legs it.

I meet Debbie one last time and we have a full weekend of the most amazing filth. My bedroom, car, a number of pub toilets and some outside is now dirty for ever. Absolutely brilliant. I bump into one of her mates a few days later and apparently Debbie has got a job on a cruise ship. Her departure is known locally as ‘around the world in 80 lays’.

Years pass before I see her again. She’s still stunning, now married apparently, and still gagging for it. She tries it on but I’m seeing a girl I really like so I decline. This time it’s her new husband who comes looking for me…..

MAD AS A FROG EATING A BADGER!!!

druidh
    Free Member

Or he is referring to his wifes brother 🙄

bearnecessities

Samuri, you miss her though 😉

samuri
    Free Member

for sure 🙁

onehundredthidiot

My ex, stunner but toxic as cyanide shit.

Got together after a couple of weekends of drunken debauchery (very very debauched). Ended up married, having bought a house in my name, then the awful truth unfolded. She turned out to be an unstable alocoholic with anorexia/bulemia, self-harming issues and a real shopping habit. I jumped out a first floor wondow one evening because that was more rational than listening to her threaten me with a knife when I got back nothing glass, bar teh windows, had survived intact. She once called then police claiming I beat her up the officer was very nice and agreed that if I had done what she claimed she’d have some external signs, later that evening she headbutted the sink and split her own eyebrow with ensueing black eye, then ran with the old “I can’t talk about it” line. I eventually went with the “I wish I bloody had” line. When I eventually got her out (after a fake ectopic pregnancy scare and DIY stomach slash to show where the operation had taken place) I found that she had forged my signature on loan documents and I now owed £16k (nothing compared to the £78k she owed) which became my debt when she IVA’d.

Feel right sorry for her new bloke and the kids. She pesters me to be friends on twitbook.

colonelwax
    Free Member

druidh – Member

colonel wax » My BIL
    Hang on, I might be missing something here. If its your brother in law, his wife is your sister.

Or he is referring to his wifes brother

Oh yeah.

*remembers its STW*

*argues for 15 pages about how onion is wrong, refuses to admit I could be*

Eyepic
    Free Member

colonel wax » My BIL
    Hang on, I might be missing something here. If its your brother in law, his wife is your sister.

Or he is referring to his wifes brother

Correct
    My BIL is my Wife’s brother..

piemonster

wait….what?

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘So – most dysfunctional relationship you know of?’ is closed to new replies.