Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • So if you ever receive bad news. Go on, crack one out on the steering wheel
  • johnners
    Free Member

Sure if your with a passenger and she wants to give you head….

You've not read "The World According To Garp" then?

hora
    Free Member

You've never cracked one out beyond the confines of you're own bedrooms i suppose.

A girl who used to work with us did this numerous times in the work bathroom.

(apparently she wasn't too quiet either)

Torminalis
    Free Member

A girl who used to work with us did this

A mate of mine has recently had to sack a girl because she was caught doing exactly this. Apparently the first warning was not sufficient to stop her.

hora
    Free Member

I've already ordered a plumbers outfit incase I need to make an entrance 8)

molgrips
    Free Member

Wee-al – are you my ex gf from Penzance's friend who got a job working for the man who runs photo booths at LE and JOG, and who got posted to JOG? Cos that's the only job I have ever heard of that would involve both LE and JOG.

wee-al
    Free Member

@molgrips, no. I was in the navy and serving at RNAS Culdrose (helston). My family home was in a small village 8 miles south of JOG.

molgrips
    Free Member

Wow, pretty mental place to grow up!

SiB
    Free Member

maybe the engine lube needed topping up?

sam42
    Free Member

Apparently it's the only cure for "diesel dick" (the phenomenon whereby vibrations from a diesel engine cause unwanted tumescence mid journey)
    in her case however….

molgrips
    Free Member

I knew (NOT intimiately) a girl who got massively turned on by the driver of any car she was in changing gear. Resulting in her having to relieve herself.

She was mad as a box of frogs tho.

anokdale
    Free Member

LOL at Molgrips, in a similar tone i for my sins had to do some time with the TA as i was due to leave the Army, a girl there and a Barrister by profession was known to offer the drivers of any trucks (bedford 4 ton) she was a passenger in the option of a nosh while she had a fidget, i never found out until i was due to leave (twunts) but i always wondered why she as an officer type liked to travel back in the trucks. One guy reckon she smiled all the way back and never shut up about driving !!!

Still think the driver who bubbled the woman is a miserable sod

Andituk
    Free Member

Christ, all that going on and then she got caught knuckle deep in the wizard's sleeve, talk about having a bad day…

GlitterGary
    Free Member

_____ like a melted welly.

hora
    Free Member

It'd have made national headlines if she had pulled a real rabbit out

SiB
    Free Member

gonna be looking in to every car on commute home soon just in case….

Northwind

Hang on… I remember this, it's the plot of Convoy.

CountZero

A mate drives one of the black and yellow Highway patrol vehicles, and saw a car parked on the slip road onto the M4 at Leigh Dellamere services. After a minute or two of trying to decide who's turn it was to get out of the car he used seniority to stay in the warm. Eventually his mate came back to report that he found two young women, one with her face buried between the other's thighs, fairly oblivious to their surroundings! After observing proceedings for a couple of minutes he tapped on the window and suggested that perhaps a motorway hard shoulder was not the most suitable place to show their affection for one another, and returned to the patrol car. With a smug grin, allegedly.

yunki
    Free Member

the lorry driver is the scary mental one in this as far as I can see.. what a wierdo.. maybe he's a rehabilitated prostitute murderer..?

hora
    Free Member

A mate drives one of the black and yellow Highway patrol vehicles, and saw a car parked on the slip road onto the M4 at Leigh Dellamere services. After a minute or two of trying to decide who's turn it was to get out of the car he used seniority to stay in the warm. Eventually his mate came back to report that he found two young women, one with her face buried between the other's thighs, fairly oblivious to their surroundings! After observing proceedings for a couple of minutes he tapped on the window and suggested that perhaps a motorway hard shoulder was not the most suitable place to show their affection for one another, and returned to the patrol car. With a smug grin, allegedly.

Time for seagulling 😮

Coyote
    Free Member

Hora, I find it terrifying that one fine day you will be explaining the facts of life to your offspring.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

To be fair, the wagon driver probably saw her gammon hangers with his own eyes and imagined ramming his ten ton truck right in there. It's just as well he phoned the pollis, or else there could have been a tragedy.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘So if you ever receive bad news. Go on, crack one out on the steering wheel’ is closed to new replies.