Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • So I went for a ride and Met an Irishman and a German !
  • righog
    Free Member

I rode with the Irishman and the German made this rather good 360 degree Photo.

360 degree Sa Colobra

globalti
    Free Member

Wow! That’s amazing! Tell us how?

scaredypants

If you’re a red indian you should all have gone into a bar

composite
    Free Member

Nice! Tell us how, tell us how!!!!

righog
    Free Member

Well, the fuller story..

Getting mightily fed up with the weather, we headed out to Mallorca, after contacting the local MTB guides. Tramanturatours.

Tramanturatours

They said don’t bother with an MTB take your road bike, so I unpacked the Soul and put the Road bike in. Without any research as such we had stumbled on Puerto Pollensa, which must be one of the roadie capitals of the world there was thousands there, including Bradley wiggins !

Anyhoo I set of the biggest ride of the week to Sa Colobra. I get to the top of the snake road, and I am to be frank sh1tting myself at the decent, and spend a good 10 minutes at the top deciding if, if I was going to go down, well I guessed I would only ever be there once so I went down. I guy got behind me, and I was obviously holding him up so I pulled over took a couple of snaps and let him pass. I met up with him at the bottom and asked if he fancied a coffee ( after some discussions about the terrified look on my face). He turned out to be quite an amazing bloke from Ireland, with a truly inspiring story to tell ( and all the Blarney to tell it well).

Joe Brolly

I guess he thought I would need some looking after on the way up so was good enough to follow me up and give me some encouragement, as it happened I was a lot better going up than down. We stopped on the way up and asked some German tourists if they would take a photo of us both with our Iphones they laughed at our puny phones and after a bit of Blarney from Joe the 360 Cannon Camera was took out, and after an exchange of E mails we received the image a few days later.

Pretty memorable ride !

righog
    Free Member

If you’re a red indian you should all have gone into a bar

Ha, Most of my mates thought I had a red filter on the pictures as I was so red, but that was all me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘So I went for a ride and Met an Irishman and a German !’ is closed to new replies.