• This topic has 2,850 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TiRed.
Viewing 11 posts - 2,841 through 2,851 (of 2,851 total)
  • So I want to try road racing + build a bike specifically for this
  • nathb
    Free Member
    crosshair
    Free Member

That’s really kind Nath thanks but TiRed had mudguards and a rucksack initially and you are in the depths of Keto flu 😆

I did feel good though and I’m trying to pin down why for future races. For the first time since….. I literally don’t know when, probably well over a year… I did nothing on Sunday. A few days off the bike aafter a big week prior probably helped and the Costa Mocca/Tiffin combo just put the icing on the cake 😆

As you say, pretty irrelevant until raceday anyhow 🙂

Leigh2612
    Free Member

I like tiffin!

Leigh2612
    Free Member

I’m going to have to throw some dates at you, and book some not rain…!

crosshair
    Free Member

Go for it mate! I have certain days fixed in stone that I can’t do and others that will be in stone if I get asked first but beyond that, I can adjust my work to suit.

crosshair
    Free Member

Four rounds of Abingdon announced starting in Feb. 4’s, E,1,2’s and 3’s all with their own races.

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/168202/Abingdon-Race-Team-Winter-Crit-Series–1

nathb
    Free Member

😆

crosshair
    Free Member

Uh oh. It’s a slippery slope now 😆

crazy-legs

Uh oh. It’s a slippery slope now

82 pages and we’ve ended up at time trialling. Oh dear.

nathb
    Free Member

Haha.

Curiosity never killed the cat!

TT’s are a bit more convenient for me next year, I doubt these bars even meet TT rules & regs though.

at 20 great british pounds for carbon bars I couldn’t resist a try 😆

TiRed

Google 3cm rule. They are fine. CTT don’t follow UCI rules. Bigger pain is removing them for road racing. And you’ll need a minus 40 degree stem!

Weekend off from racing. In fact I’ve been rough all week and barely ridden at all. Club hill climb tomorrow is local, but I can’t get motivated.

I did however swap the brakes on the best bike to full shiny. So everything now matches. I also washed the fleet down.

Viewing 11 posts - 2,841 through 2,851 (of 2,851 total)

The topic ‘So I want to try road racing + build a bike specifically for this’ is closed to new replies.