Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • So I spoiled my vote…
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

And wrote on it the following:

“You should all be ashamed of yourselves, this is a vile day for politics, an abuse of trust, public money and ethics. This entire farce is but a smoke screen to hide the abhorrent TTIP from public scrutiny. Due to this I am spoiling my ballot.”
    Vote in: X
    Vote out: X

Its also worth noting that if want to see proof that this Brexit is all a scam, ask how long did it take to get a result count in the last three general elections?

I wonder what horseshit is going to be broadcast tomorrow morning?

if its a definitive result, it is probably a very big lie

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

5thElefant
    Free Member

Green ink?

allthepies
    Free Member

julians
    Free Member

Eh?

MrNutt
    Free Member

no, black.

nickc

Its also worth noting that if want to see proof that this Brexit is all a scam, ask how long did it take to get a result count in the last three general elections?

makes you think

or

do your own research.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Eh?

+1

loddrik
    Free Member

jekkyl

how long did it take to get a result count in the last three general elections?

BoardinBob

jonba
    Free Member

Well at least you didn’t use pencil.

duncancallum

Well don’t **** winge about the outcome.

You’ve lost all privileges to get a munk on.

nedrapier

it won’t be definitive. It’s been set up to be divisive, and that’s the way it’s continued. and Pencils in the polling booth? What better way of getting the heckles up of everyone who thinks someone’s got interests they don’t mind meddling to preserve?

WTAF. Pencils make no sense over biros or felt tips. Except their ability preserve the anger, preserve the feelings of disenfranchisement.

Who wins from that? Serious question.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so you wasted your time in the polling booth and then my time reading your post

TTIP stinks but that was not an effective method of doing one god damn thing about it

When folk wer dying for our right to vote I am not sure this what they had in mind

ctk
    Free Member

Vote in X
    Vote out X
    Vote shake it all about X

nedrapier

FELTTIP would have been much better.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

so you wasted your time in the polling booth and then my time reading your post

If I agree with Junky, you just KNOW it’s right.

leffeboy

TTIP stinks but that was not an effective method of doing one god damn thing about it

thatx100000

jimmy

Vote shake it all about X

Oh teh aktual lolz

pondo

Better than not voting, I guess? I’ve often wanted a “none of the above” box (although not today).

sc-xc

Not saying you’re a bellend. Just saying that anyone that spoils their vote is a bellend.

jekkyl

Still waiting for an answer to my question Op.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

What a waste of a vote.

joat

Sensible comment now, the thing with pencils is, it’s hard to make a cross or mark by accident. A felt tip or pen can soon make a mess if you’re absent mindedly thinking which box to cross.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And wrote on it the following:

“You should all be ashamed of yourselves, this is a vile day for politics, an abuse of trust, public money and ethics. This entire farce is but a smoke screen to hide the abhorrent TTIP from public scrutiny. Due to this I am spoiling my ballot.”

A tired and bored council employee is going to be really shocked when they read that, as can probably imagine. After all that’s why you did it – right?

Drac

Now I know why you chose that username.

fin25
    Free Member

I went for a good old fashioned cock and balls, pubes, but no jizz.
    Kept it tasteful.

aracer
    Free Member

and then you wasted your own time writing that comment

fin25
    Free Member

Aren’t we all just wasting our time?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Junkyard » so you wasted your time in the polling booth and then my time reading your post
    and then you wasted your own time writing that comment

And then you wasted your own time writing that comment.

(Really enjoying the copy/paste fest, especially as Junky is involved! )

aracer
    Free Member

and then you wasted your own time writing that comment[/quote]
    And then you wasted your own time writing that comment.
    (Really enjoying the copy/paste fest, especially as Junky is involved! )
    [/quote]

Amateur

Daffy

fin25 – Member
    I went for a good old fashioned cock and balls

Not an option for the OP; be like a signature, wouldn’t it?

nedrapier

apparently, pencils are traditional. can’t say I noticed last time round.

excuse my outburst earlier. some scepticism remains. as is healthy.

fin25
    Free Member

Aren’t we the only EU nation not currently engaged in quite a public debate about TTIP?
    Don’t get your point OP.
    As long as you’re happy though, do what you like.

Pook

As i understand it, any spoiled votes with a political message are collated and engraved on that cow hide stuff the Lords voted to keep. They’re then shared in a Privy Council session before being quietly quoted in parliament in order to be recorded on Hansard, before being debated for their relative merits in a number of committees.
    Any witty comments are forwarded to the script writers of Have I Got News For You for use as a Paul Merton aside while REALLY witty comments end up with the originator being traced and invited to take part in one of those open mics you often get in the 6.30pm slot on Radio 4. This is how Ramesh wotsit started out, which is why he now just looks confused and pissed off that he’s stuck on Eight Out of Ten Cats does Family Fortunes rather than on Mock the Week as a politico.
    You’ve done well dear boy. Tried hard. But I fear you’ll get snarled up by Keith Vaz in round two.

It’s either that or someone like my mum – who’s on the count – will just look at it on autopilot, notice it’s spoiled and count it out, ignoring your ballot box revolution.

fin25
    Free Member

I’m fairly sure no-one gives a shit what I put on my ballot, I just like drawing cocks.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

WhatI’d like to know is….if the EU membership is so great, why are we voting on it?

Pook

fin25 – Member
    I’m fairly sure no-one gives a shit what I put on my ballot, I just like drawing cocks.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc1uDRJTvf0[/video]

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP you should write to your MP and to the losing party. Writing in ballot is pointless no one of any importance is going to read it – just a teller who puts it in “spoiled pile”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘So I spoiled my vote…’ is closed to new replies.