Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • So i joined the 6 music STW club
  • rOcKeTdOg

Thanks Mary-Anne Hobbs & the specials 😛

And u missed it 🙄

flyingmonkeycorps

Ha, I actually heard it and wondered if it was you off of here.

ElShalimo

All I ever hear when she’s on is blah blah blah, sonic landscape, blah blah blah, contextualised blah visceral blah provenance etc.
    She’s like a Radio6 version of the old Dilbert Random mission statement generator

Now playing Roots Manuva, so I’ll forgive here until her next ‘spurge

binners

Welcome aboard. NBT is on every other day.

What I don’t get about the Hob Nob and her insipid drivel is that she’s from Garstang. She doesn’t sound remotely like anyone I’ve ever met from there. I’m working with a girl from there at the moment and she sounds like she was raised by Wolves

spacey

Nice one rocketdog, enjoyed that.

I’ll forgive her drivel cos she picks some fine tunes. Agree with the Garstang observation though Binners.

scud
    Free Member

I like the music she plays, but she does always sound like she’s in the middle of an acid-flashback and has just finished smoking with the fairies at the bottom of her garden

nbt

I think I’m banned, not been on since May 🙁 . They used one of my Tea Time Theme times just before the Strictly final, but they swapped out one of my records for another that fit the bill

IHN

You’re welcome to join, but Alkerpops is mine.

nbt

Have you tweeted to her yet?

IHN

A gentleman never tells.

nbt

spill the beans, you ain’t no gent 😉

IHN

That’s what she said.

zomersetglider

MAH does sound a tad stoned to the bone, which is nice on a weekend morning but a bit too horizontal for a school day.

I could listen to Lauren all day long.

Went to see Huey & the FLC’s last Friday & I felt it was like meeting up with an old pal.

Sixmusic rules the airwaves

nicko74

MAH would be (is?) perfect for the graveyard shift; that voice is perfect for helping you drift off to sleep. She’s making me wish Lauren Laverne was back which, given how boring I find LL to be, is quite something…

The shame of it is it’d be a great station if it wasn’t for the presenters 😉

kayak23

I heard it. Thought it might be you 🙂

CountZero

IHN – Member
    You’re welcome to join, but Alkerpops is mine.
    Advertisement
    nbt – Member
    IHN » You’re welcome to join, but Alkerpops is mine.
    Have you tweeted to her yet?
    IHN – Member
    A gentleman never tells.
    nbt – Member
    IHN » A gentleman never tells.
    spill the beans, you ain’t no gent
    IHN – Member
    That’s what she said.

I’ve tweeted Alcopops!

MAH would be (is?) perfect for the graveyard shift; that voice is perfect for helping you drift off to sleep. She’s making me wish Lauren Laverne was back which, given how boring I find LL to be, is quite something…

The shame of it is it’d be a great station if it wasn’t for the presenters
    Care to share with us your list of ideal presenters who have the equivalent collective experience as actual recording musicians with real chart records, and music business experience as journalists, etc; I would dearly love to see it!
    I can’t think of another music radio station with the same breadth of experience or knowledge.

onehundredthidiot

I caught a pm program the other week and it was “music/albums” that are the prefect length for….
    The blokes witterings were the perfect length for my drive back from shopping. Heard last note of one song, his inane ramblings, then the first note of the next as I turned the ignition off. Some music would have been nice.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘So i joined the 6 music STW club’ is closed to new replies.