Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • so i guess i did something right then….. I'm now mrs winterbottom!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Review of the day by the bride herself:

I am now Mrs Winterbottom!! http://awinterbottomwedding.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-am-now-mrs-winterbottom.html

found her crying in the spare room surrounded by wedding stuff clutching a fluffy pillow i bought her years ago last night saying she’s so sad that we have to throw it all away 😆

hundreds and hundreds of man-hours well worth it i think 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Massive congrats Mr & Mrs Winterbottom!!

(Have emailed you Phil)

camo16
    Free Member

Congratulations, both!

Was Mrs Consequence’s arm alright in the end?

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeah, hospital staff convinced it was a break too until the x-rays showed nuffink, luckily 😀

binners

Well done that man!

*gives Phil a firm manly handshake*

philconsequence
    Free Member

Thank you sir! *shakes hand in a manly way*

*washes hands for fear of catching teh baldness*

ourmaninthenorth

High Fives Mr and Mrs P Winterbottom *woop*

MrsToast
    Free Member

matt_outandabout

I love a good wedding I do.

Congratulations!

philconsequence
    Free Member

thank you 🙂

Becca’s on a real come down from the day at the moment, i thought boxing day and the day after returning from a holiday were bad but this is intense!

willard

Phil, tell her that she does not need to throw it all away. Or at least, my wife never did.

We still need to get rid of a ton of stuff that’s either junk, useless tat or inferior duplicates from our combined stuff, but I’m too lazy to do anything about it.

Maybe one day. After all, we’ve only moved twice since we moved in together. Gently does it.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Phil, tell her that she does not need to throw it all away. Or at least, my wife never did.

We still need to get rid of a ton of stuff that’s either junk, useless tat or inferior duplicates from our combined stuff, but I’m too lazy to do anything about it.

Maybe one day. After all, we’ve only moved twice since we moved in together. Gently does it.

We kept a load of mementos in a nice box – one invitation, one favour box, all of the table name cards (named after famous dogs, with the name and picture of the dog on one side and all of the people sitting at that table on the other), etc.

I don’t think Mr Toast was too sad to see the back of the pile of wedding magazines though…

Grimy
    Free Member

Congratulations to you both, and bloody well done on making the day so perfect for her. Having got married myself this year, it’s fresh in my memory just how tiring it is getting all the little things right.

Purple suit with purple converse…..we need photos!

Karinofnine

Congratulations! I hope you have a lovely life together.

Aidy
    Free Member

Space hopper race track. Genius.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Congratulations! We got married last year, and we did similar to Mrs Toast in creating ‘wedding memories box’ with our guest book, invitation, favour box, champagne cork and various other stuff in….being married is ace 🙂

ianpinder
    Free Member

I hope that someone someday writes something like that about me

philconsequence
    Free Member

we wont be throwing everything away, probably keep little bits… my plan is to make a giant box frame and fill it with mementos from the day 🙂

Bunnyhop

Congratulations – aren’t you supposed to still be on Honeymoon?

Jamie
    Free Member

I hope that someone someday writes something like that about me

For a tenner I’ll do it 8)

soobalias
    Free Member

agree with Bunnyhop.

mrssoobalias avoided the comedown by going pretty much straight to a warm sunny beach the day after, the morning after was breakfast in bed and champers.

unfortunatly one of us had to deal with the venue, clear up, presents etc. Very harsh day that, but dont tell her

philconsequence
    Free Member

honeymoon isn’t until the end of the month so we’re back at work for three weeks until then!

the clear up wasn’t too bad actually with a team of helpers, considering how many man-hours it took to make everything and decorate everything totalling well over 2-300 it only took about 6 hours with 10 of us taking it all down and cleaning the venue up. we were so sleepy (i had 45 minutes sleep after the wedding before getting up to go back down the venue) that it was like being a zombie lol

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘so i guess i did something right then….. I'm now mrs winterbottom!’ is closed to new replies.