Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • So I applied for an ISA online……..
  • xcgb
    Free Member

And made a simple mistake got my month of birth wrong, Ok silly mistake but it was probably the mouse wheel wobble.

Any hoo, they email me say i must contact them by phone, I see the mistake call them up and they say they cant change it and i must send in 2 ORIGINAL forms of ID!!

Err nooo, maybe i’ll just go elsewhere (and fill the form in properly of course)

Or just apply again maybe, think they’ll know?

Blimey 😮

footflaps

Just go elsewhere, they’ll just lose your ID…..

xcgb
    Free Member

Yes especially as I need my passport soon and my driving licence has been sent off for Photo renewal!

seems totally inflexible to me..

parkesie
    Free Member

Go into bank open isa pop to lbs spend all money on shiny things leave Isa empty.

nickjb
    Free Member

Tried to open a business account with the bank I have been with for 20 years. They wanted all kinds of ID and I visited two branches where they took copies, they still wanted more so I just went elsewhere. ISA took two minutes on-line, luckily, as I pretty much move it every year to get the best rates.

spawnofyorkshire

i did mine through my online banking, it filled all the forms out, i clicked agree and bobs you uncle i had an isa. It took two minutes i reckon.

xcgb
    Free Member

yeah but you got your date of birth right! 😕

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘So I applied for an ISA online……..’ is closed to new replies.