So how will the world change afetr this credit Crunch thigumy

Home Forum Chat Forum So how will the world change afetr this credit Crunch thigumy

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • So how will the world change afetr this credit Crunch thigumy
  • ernie_lynch

What’s ” rip off Britain ” ?

Am I right in guessing it’s a tabloid thing ? A bit like the “Broken Britain” drama which was championed by one of the mass hysteria/circulation red tops ?

Pardon my ignorance 😕

‘rip off britain’ basically, cos we all suffer – its the fact we pay more for everything in Britain than anywhere on the continent..

[/quote]‘rip off britain’ basically, cos we all suffer – its the fact we pay more for everything in Britain than anywhere on the continent..

You’ve never been to the Irish Republic recently then?

ernie_lynch

we pay more for everything in Britain than anywhere on the continent..

Ah right, it’s not an issue which I’m familiar with. Although I was aware that there was a suggestion couple of years back that new cars were dearer in the UK compared the rest of Europe, I didn’t realise this extended to everything.

So how come British retailers apparently rip-off British consumers ?

err – Nooooo ! what you saying ? They have dual currency dont they ?
    Its all over the news that Euro is strong against the £, so a lot of irish are here for the bargains, but they did not make the effort this time last year did they ????

noteeth

Where’s my copy of Walden?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘So how will the world change afetr this credit Crunch thigumy’ is closed to new replies.