So, hat Vendiball…

Home Forum Chat Forum So, hat Vendiball…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • So, hat Vendiball…
  • ….Rafa gespeichert?

So was Pepe spoofing everyone all along? There will be a few PL managers breathing easier tonight!

Vendiball

🙄

That’s a great start.

seba560

So was Pepe spoofing everyone all along?

Why was he spoofing? (Not really sure I understand spoofing in this context, but I’ll try)
    He said he was taking time out. He did.
    He recently said that he was ready for a comeback. He has.

About the premiership? Perhaps it was just a clever trick to get Bayern to get a move on.

As an aside, two goals for Man U vs West Ham now – will both be passes of the season?

Junkyard

FWIW i dont get the raving about him YET

He managed Barca – his only team and won things- have you seen the squad and he hardly built that team.

I think most folk could have managed that team with that array of talent and I am not yet convinced this makes him awesome
    IMHO Bayern is easier as there is less challenge to their supremacy in Germany than say an EPL team- cagey decision that suggests he is unsure of how he will perform when tested so is taking gentle steps

For me the jury is still out IMHO.
    He has potential to be great but I would not claim it yet

thm 1-0 on my screen

Sorry that’s the problem with the 15m delay on ITV. Should have put spoiler!

Junkyard

i assumed he meant the pass in the last match but thought as you dod on first read

I love hearing the likes of “any ol eejit could have managed that side…” 🙂

Also, I think Dortmund might have something to say about Munchen’s supposed supremacy.

Yes, JY is correct. The pass for VP in the last match and the one for Hernandez this time. Quality!

Obviously joshing about the delay 😉

Junkyard

it made me check on BBC web 😳

thm dream on fat boy

I thought you were a man u fan JY?

Fat boy???

sorry,delay on screen led me to post reply late

At least it gave you time to lose weight

Junkyard

I love hearing the likes of “any ol eejit could have managed that side…”

Glad to have made you happy but it way too early to anoint him as a genius

Its not like he took Valencia to league champions like what Rafa did and look how stellar he has been 😉

You cannot really think that managing barca was a big ask or the ultimate test of how good a manager you are 😕 – not sure bayern is either tbh
    Tito Vilanova will be a genius in 4 years time as well

THM I am not sure what I have said here that made you doubt this

You had to “check” the score! 😉

Junkyard

That was gullibly believing you…wont happen again

Glad to have made you happy but it way too early to anoint him as a genius

Who did that then? Not me I’m sure. Teams don’t manage themselves. No matter how full of superstars they are.

No idea where the Rafa comment came from of course. Or, no, actually…

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

For me the jury is still out IMHO.
    He has potential to be great but I would not claim it yet

Correct Junky.

He’s good, but he’s no Neil Warnock. 😀

Rusty – that will not be beaten!!! 😀

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

Bayern have been less dominant in Germany than ManU in England.

The reality is, He didn’t want the Chelsea job, he has comented several times on Abramovich’s trigger happy ownership and control. The ManU and Aresenal jobs are unlikely to become vacant until the current managers hang up the boots, and to be honest at least 1 new manager has to come in to ManU and take the flack for not being Fergie before another manager gets to do the job properly.
    Man City seem to be sticking to their man for now, as does PSG, not sure on the status of the big Italian clubs, but all in all Bayern Munich seems a pretty good choice for him.

Junkyard

No idea where the Rafa comment came from of course

In terms of their performance in Spain I would say Rafa did the harder task and the wink suggest sarcasm.

They dont manage themselves but they wont be the hardest test either hence the jury is out.

Current manager seems to be doing rather well with them for example.

Maybe he’s a really good manager.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘So, hat Vendiball…’ is closed to new replies.