Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • so, consider this…
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Your body is a vessel, a vessel that is actually a completely different species to you.

Consider that your consciousness, your mind, spirit, soul, whatever you choose to call it, lets call it “that which is considered to be you or I”, that which leaves an empty vessel when we die. Well that my friends, that is you and you are a parasite or, if you prefer, a culture.

The vessel body is but the host species, a mobile petridish if you will.

Now this has been happening for millions of years and our host species has over time evolved to suit our use of it, to such an extent that it is very easy yet foolish to forget this.

Had neanderthal ape not been such an ideal host this planet could have ended up looking very different indeed.

The neanderthals were resident sentient beings. Not unlike dinosaurs, monkeys, cats, dogs and fish, all here on this planet, but all sentient none the less. The place was a madhouse as you can imagine.

Neanderthal ape was the eventual perfectly mailable host, the opposable thumbs, size and adaptable diet cinched it.

Yes there’s “the dolphin embarrassment” and a couple of other ‘almost ran’ trials but there can be no doubt that the “humanity experiment” has to date been the most successful.

So then, what of the dinosaurs, why did they all die? people often futilely ask. ok, lets clear that up then.

The actual answer is that upon arrival to this planet “Juvenile Parasite Human” obviously went for the largest, toughest and quite frankly most fun of all potential hosts. Lets say that didn’t work out too well, essentially it was like giving a child a sports car, a machine gun and a genetic jigsaw puzzle and then expecting it to remember to fill up with the right fuel, not kill or **** everything in its path. It was an unmitigated failure whilst it lasted but one hell of a laugh, this is why we all still like dinosaurs, Its a genetic hangover memory of the best global interspecies (mostly involuntary I might add) party the earth ever experienced.

The next time you see a picture of a dinosaur, note how you experience the following faint emotions: Joy, Power, then as you look away, Guilt.

Trust me on this one, it was great, but there were a lot of “shameful carnal activities” and for a young viral culture still trying to learn how to control its hosts, we made a lot of mistakes, lets leave it at that for now shall we?

maybe next time I’ll give you a read of “we are all a sexually transmitted disease”, “kill the body and the head will die” or “mental illnesses and why we collect them”

(c)nutt2013

allthepies
    Free Member

Lay off the crystal meth IMO.

Lifer
    Free Member

Is it Bobbins monday or something?

yunki
    Free Member

it’s not advised to be considerate on here on a Monday morning Mr Nutt… it unsettles the lower mammalian lifeforms

‘Creativity must be stifled at all costs, and, where possible, it should be turned to anger and self doubt…’

it’s in the rules somewhere I think

Lifer
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    it’s not advised to be considerate on here on a Monday morning Mr Nutt… it unsettles the lower mammalian lifeforms

You want some fish with that chip, yunki?

yunki
    Free Member

I do, unsurprisingly, have a small amount of disgruntlement running around my body regarding this subject this morning Lifer..

forget the fish and chips.. bring out the salt and vinegar

Cougar

We feel… guilty… for wiping out the dinosaurs?

I’m going back to bed. wake me on Tuesday.

Lifer
    Free Member

Anger and self doubt? Not from here chuckles.

duntstick
    Free Member

I know someone who talked like this, having been hitting the ‘green’ too hard. His wife phoned me, as she couldn’t cope with him.

Ended up in a hospital for three months to get sorted out.

Time to have a chat with your GP?

richmtb

Jesus wept

DrP

…and he’s back….

DrP

Cougar

Nah, Easter was a month ago.

toys19
    Free Member

Mr Nutt, this is a more intelligent approach to the question of eternal life and aliens, I like it. Living up to your namesake again.

richmtb

Mr Nutt = Ron L Hubbard.

In fairness it’s only as daft as any other religion

wrecker
    Free Member

Take me to your dealer.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

“…and when I click my fingers three times, you’ll be back in the room and forget everything… 1, 2, ahhh Fkit I’m gonna leave you as you are.”

Moses

Did I miss the invitation to “Spaced-out Sunday”?
    I hope the comedown’s not too tough.

maxtorque

richmtb

Jesus wept

No, no he didn’t. it was his host body that wept. We don’t however have enough information to deffinively determine if his parastic mind ordered the weeping or not………. 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

thanks for the concern, I’m actually drug free and my mental state is as its ever been, no changes there I’m afraid.

I’ve been doing a fair bit of baking recently though (Paul Hollywood’s Ciabatta is a personal favourite) which probably led to this “we are all yeast” thing

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Well I’m not impressed, the host body I have been allocated seems to be well below spec. It’s hair is losing colour, the outer casing is wrinkling and there has been a noticeable dropped performance in recent years – when do I get an upgrade?

Whatever you do. DO NOT show this thread to Tom Cruise!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

MrNutt – Member

thanks for the concern, I’m actually drug free and my mental state is as its ever been, no changes there I’m afraid.

I’ve been doing a fair bit of baking recently though (Paul Hollywood’s Ciabatta is a personal favourite) which probably led to this “we are all yeast” thing

Maybe you should go gluten free, it tends to lead to less wind…

wrecker
    Free Member

thanks for the concern, I’m actually drug free

Aren’t you an actual proper doctor, with access to an amount and variety of drugs that Yunki could only dream of?
    Not sure if believe…..

teasel
    Free Member

I like this theory, it’s as plausable as some of the others out there.

Definitely liking the ‘aving a larf’ with the dino bodies, too – I seem to remember much carnage and mutilation and all done with a whacking great grin. Those were the days…

molgrips
    Free Member

Not a bad theory, as sci-fi goes, but it’s a bit academic innit?

Is it a book you’re working on?

MrNutt
    Free Member

it is, only as an occasional distraction though, nothing serious as it doesn’t pay the bills. That said if you’d like to join “the movement” then feel free to donate 20% of all your future incomes and I can promise you a window seat on the mothership!

chiefgrooveguru

Apart from minor details like dinosaurs becoming extinct millions of years before humans evolved, and that modern humans are not descents of neanderthal humans, well…

If you want to feel guilty about an ancient extinction, feel guilty for wiping out the neanderthals!

CountZero

The next time you see a picture of a dinosaur, note how you experience the following faint emotions: Joy, Power, then as you look away, Guilt.

Eh?
    I’m not sure humans can be held responsible for a kilometer-wide asteroid hitting the Gulf of Mexico 60million years ago: we have, after all, only really been around for 300,000 years or so

molgrips
    Free Member

In this scenario, the physical bodies of humans aren’t the same as the conscious parts. So the bodies evolved recently but the human intelligence didn’t. Hence the dinosaur thing.

duckman

Genius, you have even put a wee copyright symbol at the end. 😀

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

(c)nutt2013

for some reason i find myself thinking of a silent protest at a deaf person’s funeral.

MrNutt
    Free Member

sssh, the others might hear

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Slightly crackers!!

technicallyinept
    Free Member

are you stephenie meyer?

CountZero

Slightly cracked!!

FTFY 😀

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘so, consider this…’ is closed to new replies.