Viewing 23 posts - 201 through 223 (of 223 total)
  • So Alberto tested positive for clenbuterol bronchodilator drug and blames food?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

At the moment, I am off my tits on amoxicillin and buttercup syrup. I will race you elf, and I will beat you. Then I will bum you into the middle of next week!

See you right, you slag; you’re a racist and I will beat you up to my eyeballs on Ketamine and Glue. On that little kids bike I salvaged what has a snapped pedal and flat tyres. So don’t give it all that. I’ll just make you look stupid.

oi, elf !

how do you ref a particular post in a thread ?

See the little # symbol between where it says how long ago and ‘report post’? If you click on that, that post is at the top of the page, and the URL will load like that. Give it a go.

Kevevs
    Free Member

oh yeah! food contamination. bloody fOOD! Blame the food.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Kev you are **** useless. See where that Junkyard starts giving it, what you’re sposed to do is come on and go ‘ooh, I woon’t take on that Elfinsafety if I were you; he’s shit hot you know’. So he bottles it, and then becomes my bitch and I get his bike.

Just utterly rubbish you are. Right let me down. I’ll have to actually race the bastard now. Thanks very much. Fat lot of good you are. 🙄

scaredypants

See the little # symbol…

oooh, you are clever !

Kevevs
    Free Member

no worries! I might read all that now, for curiosity.

edit. No maybe not.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

oooh, you are clever !

I know! 😀

Well, cleverer than that rubbish Kevevs anyway.

Could’ve had a nice bike out of that… 🙁

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Racist – me? Look, I tried explaining that I was off my nut on powerful anti histamines when I went to that BNP meeting, and that stuff about me and Nick Griffin was blown out of all proportion – a bird had done its dirty business on his trousers, and I was merely trying to clean it off 😳

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

nickc – interesting articles – thanks

The doctrine of strict liability has failed. What replaces it? I don’t have any easy answers. But for WADA to essentially say that it’s not responsible for divining what really is and is not doping is shirking the entire reason for existence—that is exactly what WADA is there to do.

An interesting point. If this was as a result of contaminated met as is possible why should he be banned?

I like the blood transfusion explanation but contaminated meat is plausible – and more so than many of the dopey excuses we have had in the past

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Barnsley- yeah yeah.

You tell it to the judge…

🙄

hora
    Free Member

Interesting lengthy piece on the back of the Sports section of the Sunday Times yesterday. Made me switch from thinking ‘poor fella’ to sitting on the on the fence and watching with interest.

higgo
    Free Member

Interesting lengthy piece on the back of the Sports section of the Sunday Times yesterday. Made me switch from thinking ‘poor fella’ to sitting on the on the fence and watching with interest.

Would you care to summarise?

hora
    Free Member

I’ll dig it out tonight.

iDave
    Free Member

can’t you remember roughly what it said or was it not that interesting?

crazy-legs

All sorts of stuff about plasticizers supposedly found as well which would be an indication that he’d blood doped (the plasticizers are found in the blood bags), if the trace of clenbuterol came from that then it would indicate use in training, he’s removed blood and failed to clean it properly blah blah.

Spain doesn’t seem to be doing too well on the doping front at the moment…
    http://road.cc/content/news/25055-fourth-spanish-cyclist-fails-drugs-test-updated-fullana-admits-guilt
    http://road.cc/content/news/25059-mcquaid-spain-must-get-its-house-order

BIGMAN
    Free Member

But why dope on a rest day???

If he were dopeing for most gain it must be done on the day.

The transfusion would make little difference if administered 24hours previous… Look at Millars comments as a reference, and he should know!

crazy-legs

I know, but why let the facts get in the way of a load of speculation!

hora
    Free Member

German testing Doctor apparently read the evidence in the Operation case and firmly believes it was a coverup and Alberto took three substances and some other stuff countering the ‘dodgy’ beef his friend got for him. When quizzed where in Spain etc where they got it from neither could remember even though it was a only a few weeks previous etc etc etc.

Sandwich

Bigman, rest days involve no racing but do involve a good workout to keep the athletedrug guinea pig in top condition. There may be a recovery benefit to it.

eddie11
    Free Member

apparently its now coming out from the new york times that the plasticizers were found in urine the day before the rest day and blood transfusing then would very much make sense.

i so wanted to believe him as well as he seems genuine – small skinny guy is a good at climbing therefore wins grand tours but couldn’t ever hope to win a classic – seems to add up. However i have always thought his 2009 tdf time trial looked surprising, ok it was a hilly course but still, now it looks suspicious.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/astana-source-alleges-contador-used-clenbuterol-at-criterium-du-dauphine

no more comments from c’ntador…..how disappointing, was quite enjoying readin the increasingly ludicrous statments eminating from his camp.

donsimon
    Free Member

A source close to………. WTF does that mean? 🙄

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Hmmm he’s had plenty of time rehearse his response and think up an excuse, after all its not uncommon for cyclists to take drugs, why should Contador be any different.

Viewing 23 posts - 201 through 223 (of 223 total)

The topic ‘So Alberto tested positive for clenbuterol bronchodilator drug and blames food?’ is closed to new replies.