Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Snowdonia MTB Challenge
  • Trimix
    Free Member

I was thinking of doing this event and wondered if anyone has done it before: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/156912/The-Snowdonia-MTB-Challenge

Anyone know what its like, sounds pretty good fun.

Rorschach
    Free Member

From what I can see.It’s a ride over to Beddgelert round the fire roads and back to Llanberis on the road 😕

Trimix
    Free Member

Oh, I know that area a bit. Mmmm, possibly not worth paying to do what I could do on my own anyway. Unless the “race” is good fun and they pick some interesting trails.

But if its just minor roads and the fire road stuff in those woods its not that attractive.

Marin
    Free Member

Lots of MTB events seem to be pay to ride on trails you can ride anytime but well time you and make them really busy!

qwerty
    Free Member

I was briefly interested in this, but surely if a MTB route in Snowdonia can be suited to a CX bike then they must be missing some great riding, also laps in an area that big must be missing out too. Not for me, Ta.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bizarrely (or not) for all the ‘hype’ of mtb’ing in snowdonia,there is’nt actually that much (legal and interesting) tbh.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Snowdonia MTB Challenge’ is closed to new replies.