Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Snowdon summit bivvy and AM descent vid
  • sturider

https://vimeo.com/70722458
    A train trip from Skipton to Bangor. A 8pm climb to the summit for a night under the stars and a early morning descent down the Rangers path. Most of the DH is on chest cam so sorry if you get a bit bored.

thorlz
    Free Member

Looks like a fantastic trip, top of Snowdon on your own, sunset + sunrise mmmmmmmmmm……………minds now working overtime….plans are hatching.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Enjoyed that.

Where you whistling My Poor Brain by Foo Fighters? It sounded like it. ” this is a blackout..”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    shredder
    Free Member

Superb enjoyed that .

bradley
    Free Member

That is how it’s done. What an experience.

heebyjeeby

Thumbs up for that from me, too

postierich
    Free Member

great vid just getting into the ride bivvy ride malarkey and its great,the other have watched the vid and said “what an idiot riding so close to the edge, how irresponsible you do not ride like that do you?”
    No love 🙂

richpips
    Free Member

I enjoyed that. Well done.

jamj1974

Some nice low speed skills there! Good riding! Reminded me of my trip there using the same route just before the ban this spring.

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Nice video.

granny_ring

Enjoyed that well done. The first few mins look too scarey for me though. 🙂

zelak999
    Free Member

Inspiring stuff! Thanks for sharing!

retro83
    Free Member

Great stuff, how was the weather for bivvying?

tonyd

Nice. Think I just found our next adventure!

robj20
    Free Member

Where did you park? I always struggle to find places that are suitable for 24 hour or longer parking.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Amazing! Might drive down from the lakes next week if anyone is keen?!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Brilliant.
    What happened to your bed-roll on the way back down though? Its not on the handlebars…

sturider

I didn’t park. I took the train from Skipton to Bangor and cycled the 12 miles to Llanberis. The weather was brilliant. Still warm on the summit and a gentle breeze. Once I had lightened the back pack and eaten it’s contents I put my bed roll in the sack so not to bounce around on the descent.
    I so wanted to stop and admire the 6am views but also wanted to ride none stop. Can’t complain as what a wonderful conundrum to deal with 🙂

scandalous
    Free Member

good efforts mate!
    We have done several night rides down whish is superb fun (Llanberis rather than Rangers though!)
    Great to be on top of that hill on your own waiting for the night to fall!

themilo
    Free Member

That was nice work there! Looked like a fair amount of speed in some parts as well – enjoyed that 🙂 Cheers

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Snowdon summit bivvy and AM descent vid’ is closed to new replies.