Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Snow in Sheffield – any definitive answers?
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

3 websites, 3 differing opinions.

tuesday looks like its going to throw it down but everything else is an unknown.

anyone have any answers??!!

AndyPaice
    Free Member

it’ll be a bit of everything as always, snow on the high ground around stanage/edale/hope and rain/sleet wet shite in the low areas.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Wells theres knack all at the minute, maybe 1″ tops!

All roads are driveable as theres such little snow. Its amazing how many people havent turned in to work yet though!

Drac

will – Member

Ooooo lots in Sheffield! I hope uni is cancalled, then it’s off to the peaks!

Although the ride in should be fun!

cp

all roads are driveable, but some of them you do have to take very very slowly – compacted snow in nether edge is slippery!!

i reckon a bit more snow tonight, but it will mainly just freeze the stuff that melts a bit today, and get really interesting tmw 🙂

will
    Free Member

As Drac pointed out. Yes there is snow in Sheffield. About 1/2 an inch. I’m on Ecceshall road and all the sites roads are covered.

swisstony
    Free Member

my schools open as are most of them, roads are fine, fingers crossed for tomorrow but i’d be very suprised.

andym
    Free Member

A definitive answer … on STW?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Snow in Sheffield – any definitive answers?’ is closed to new replies.