Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Snow conditions at Glenshee?
  • paul4stones

Has anyone skied there in the last few days? Have a chance to go tomorrow but the forecast says mist/fog and I’m not sure it’s worth a 2.5hr drive each way. Any info welcome,

Thanks.

bruneep

spoke to someone up at weekend, hills are loaded with snow and people. It was rammed sunday.

http://ski.visitscotland.com/conditions/glenshee/

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Through the glen on Saturday – packed, over flow car park near to full. Plenty of snow and people out on the slopes. Didn’t see anyone on the chair lift but was v windy so miht have been closed.

willv

Was there on Saturday. Lots of snow and people but only 7 lifts open as very windy. If the wind drops will be good I’m sure

Monster101

Check winterhighland.comLinky

globalti
    Free Member

The Scottish resorts would be having their best ever season if the wind stopped.

paul4stones

Well the forecast is no wind which is good but fog which is off putting. Thanks though.

peterfile
    Free Member

How far away is Glencoe for you? They’re digging out the main basin T for today. It wasn’t too busy on Saturday, certainly compared to Glenshee (as far as I can tell from reports from mates). Sunday was rammed though.

Snow conditions are incredible in Scotland at the moment.

overbikedagain
    Free Member

It’s very good ATM. Was clagged in yesterday but was warm due to no wind…. Cloud is due to break tomoro…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Snow conditions at Glenshee?’ is closed to new replies.