Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Snow!
  • stumpy01

Started snowing nr Peterborough now….

Not coming down that hard, but what is landing isn’t disappearing….
    ood job my OH finishes her shift soon, so shouldn’t have any problem getting home!

dobo
    Free Member

pfft, all gone, maybe more tonight

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

This is Sheffield as of 18.45 today

Mackem

Here in sunny spain too…

flashes
    Free Member

Bristol, no snow, own Pugsley, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……….

dobo
    Free Member

we got snow settling now! cmon!!

Karinofnine

YESSSSSS! Snowing in Hertford!

*is doing silly dance, getting boots on, putting dog’s coat on (on the dog that is), going for walkies*

Brilliant, hope it snows all night!

flip
    Free Member

4″ in Cannock i know i just measured it..

Is coming down far worse now with big sexy flakes 8)

Rorschach
    Free Member

The accidents have started to happen

schmiken

Nicely coming down in Melton Mowbray! Singlespeed ride early tomorrow!

Taff
    Free Member

just north of winchester!! it just started to gently snow

Selfish.. let it come down the road a little

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

6″ in Ilkley and still falling….

flip
    Free Member

4 1/2″…

Houns

3″ Stourbridge

getonyourbike
    Free Member

3.5″ just up the road from Stourbridge in Pensnett

Houns

Well yer higher up up there *waves*

hugor
    Free Member

Location obvious. Amazing ride today!!!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Well yer higher up up there *waves*

*waves back*

hooja
    Free Member

Very jealous hugor, looks like a great day out. No chance of snow in cornwall this round, hope its not the last of the winter…

takisawa2

4.5″ on the wheely bin lid here in Lichfield. Temp has gone up a couple of deg though, & feels more like sleet now.
    🙁

Kids are going to be dissaopinted in the morning.

IMAG0226 by pten2106, on Flickr

chunkster
    Free Member

just stated in maidstone

superfli
    Free Member

My first downhill race tomorrow. Already papping it, let alone the course being covered in snow 😯

singlespeedstu

getonyourbike – Member

3.5″ just up the road from Stourbridge in Pensnett

Rides up the hill through the rain that’s melting the snow. 😥

brakes
    Free Member

couple of inches in North London
    why am I always tempted to go for a drive in the snow??? especially in the middle of the night?

Trimix
    Free Member

It will have to be a local ride tomorrow then, no chance of moving the van in this snow. I was going to do the North Downs. I suppose all next week will be mud now.

Shame, as I was really enjoying the frozen trails.

yossarian
    Free Member

‘Ere we go over on the Kent coast. Gotta be careful of German paratroopers in this weather

<sharpens pitchfork>

rOcKeTdOg

Tv reception now non existant, must be the snow stopping the satelite signal getting through

LoCo
    Free Member

Snowed Cwmcarn way, has been raining since about 6pm and is slowly melting but side road are ice slush and a little dodgy.
    With be out around Cwmcarn getting used to my new Cyclocross bike tomorrow 😀
    Cheers lewislippiatt

cakefacesmallblock

Hope to ride alpine Worcestershire tomorrow. May well get into Bewdley for a cheeky and oh so wrong, cooked brekkie when we’re done, before the last hump past the serengeti. 🙄

andyl
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Heaving it down in north Somerset and pitching thickly. Forecast to turn to rain and wash away over night

I turned to rain alright 🙁

Wish I had gone out today now. Had planned to go out tomorrow morning to Trig point and down to cheddar gorge but now it will be mush.

crashbanggg
    Free Member

With any luck, the snow shall remain and this plan will be put into action.

GJP
    Free Member

Looks like a few inches in SW London now. I fookin hate snow, completely fail to understand the fascination that most STWers seem to have with it. Looks like I will be WFHing on Monday 😆

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Snowing here on Dartmoor this morning….did a great ride out onto the moor when everything was was nice and hard-packed first thing. Glad I headed out when I did as it’s gone all drizzly and blustery now.

Kato

GJP – Member

Looks like a few inches in SW London now. I fookin hate snow, completely fail to understand the fascination that most STWers seem to have with it

+1

I can’t stand it

mashiehood
    Free Member

it took me three hours to drive from Salisbury to Kingston – a nightmare in a rear wheel drive car. I hate snow. Just got home – grrrr!

Northwind

I’d like to be patronising about you guys getting so excited over a light dandruff-like dusting, except that we’ve had hardly any up here this year 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Few inches in Peterborough and Northants, it was fun driving home from work in it, my 50 minute commute took 2 hours 🙂 Looking forward to riding tomorrow, my tyres need a good clean.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s all gone from North Somerset. The road is now an ice rink! I only got the car out by using an auto-sock.

petefromearth

I’m in brill in bucks visiting a mate, it has properly dumped it down here, possibly made worse being on a little hill. Had to help push a few cars last night!

This stretch of the m40 was stationary last night apparently – I’m meant to drive to London today!

globalti
    Free Member

It’s warm wet snow here in Lancs and I’ve heard several small avalanches off the roof. Foggy as well. Got lots of decorating to do today so not much chance of getting out anyway.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Snow!’ is closed to new replies.