Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Snap on TOOL (bragging thief then gets exposed by e-net forums)
  • popstar
    Free Member

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=429641

It gets a bit viral on multiple car forums, but a good laugh nonetheless.
    Top class Chav and haven’t seen anyone more stupid, think he will learn a lot from his posting mistakes.
    Bristolians be carefull, he is near you 😕

His employment adds http://siravo.info/advertisement/nesting/17/kind/5200/ pure class.

somafunk

If you break his wrists or take a hammer to his fingers so he has to get to get help to wipe his own arse then he may think twice before stealing property belonging to someone else, although from knowing a few folk in Bristol i imagine it’ll happen to him before too long.

wwaswas

I do like the fact he went to his local paper to complain about the consequences.

http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/Thief-bombarded-abusive-calls-boasting-Keynsham/story-18461740-detail/story.html

[edit] and the Americans translating the posts for each other;

Original message:
    “Bet he’s kicking himself now eh. Coming on here bragging and ending up looking like a complete retard. Nice collection of poof chariot scooters he’s got too. Bet he’s burned his arse on the lightbulb a few times riding that fat ugly munter.”

For the Americans:

I’ll wager he’s regretting his actions this day. Playing the braggard upon our forums and thusly exposing himself as an imbecile. He also owns a selection of motorised cycles of the type favoured by homosexuals. I summise that on several occasions he is likely to have singed his posterior on his bedchamber ceiling light whilst fornicating with his repulsively-countenanced spouse, due to her obvious adiposity.

[edit 2]

I’ve now come over all stw handwringing about his wives and children being included in the general lambasting. Life’s tricky.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

looking for work doing construsion gardening landscaping or cartaking

PMSL

retro83
    Free Member

I summise that on several occasions he is likely to have singed his posterior on his bedchamber ceiling light whilst fornicating with his repulsively-countenanced spouse, due to her obvious adiposity.

😆

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

When does that thread get good? I got passed the thieves post and the subsequent posting of his details, then there was just page after page of dullness. Managed to get to page 14 before giving up. Does it get interesting after that, should I have stuck at it?

wwaswas

MW – I think the interestingness is his post and subsequent ‘outing’ plus the fact he’s subsequently been interviewed by the local press as a result and had all sorts of unfortuante interactions on his phone. The actual thread has no ‘Kaeasae gettign zapped with a laser’ build up to it, it just is.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The actual thread has no ‘Kaeasae gettign zapped with a laser’ build up to it, it just is.

I’ve been ruined by the standard of stw. It’s like trying to watch other TV shows after ‘the wire’ they all fall a bit flat 🙁

wrecker
    Free Member

I’ve been ruined by the standard of stw. It’s like trying to watch other TV shows after ‘the wire’ they all fall a bit flat

Me too. Imagine if a similar post had been made on here by a bike thief? 😯 STW would have gone onto DEFCON 1.

Junkyard
    Free Member

what was he thinking off posting on there
    thought the English comment was class and some of the comments on his family were very harsh but rather amusing.
    what an idiot.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Me too. Imagine if a similar post had been made on here by a bike thief?

Like when Jedi’s bike got stolen. The whole thing from initial theft to setting up the sting operation to recover it. Now that was a corker. Another thief thread that comes to mind gave us the concept of ‘owning with bombers’ and ‘big arms’.

aa
    Free Member

reminds me of a thread on the hiphop forum on myspace a few years ago.

Dude from the buffalo area badmouths ‘dogman’ from arizona.
    Dogman says ‘watch your mouth’
    Dude from buffalo says ‘ooh, big man, scared of internet threats’.
    Dogman posts newspaper clipping on man arrested over beating fueled by internet fued.

Lol. dogman was alright

rogerthecat
    Free Member

what was he thinking off posting on there
    thought the English comment was class.

Tsk! 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Pretty amazing how one stupid post can lead to his details being all over the net –
    Name, Address, phone number
    Pic of house
    His photo
    Photos of his family
    His Facebook details
    His eBay account
    Job wanted ads
    etc..

Public humiliation… well deserved.

McHamish
    Free Member

I got bored of that thread…it’s a lost opportunity.

Perhaps some of the STW regulars could hold seminars for members of other forums.

scaredypants

I thought some of our former bighitters had already gone off elsewhere on missionary duty

nealglover
    Free Member

That thread should have been “Internet gold” but it looks like it was placed in the wrong hands 🙁

It was good, but it could have been so much better (B-)

bigyinn
    Free Member

The MLR isn’t inhabited by the sharpest of tools sadly.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

What a total tool…Priceless!!

ocrider

The forum admin faffed it up by banning the scumbag.

How is that going to help a thread like that flourish into the Black Mirror White Bear episode if the guilty as charged is excluded from the conversation?

That thread is just a load of car bores back-slapping and high-fiving one another. 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Some forums (car forums especially) don’t take too kindly to theives. Theres a long running thread about a prolific scammer on ED38 but thats being run by the administrator on there IIRC – not taking any crap!

piemonster

All I have to say is 😆

torsoinalake
    Free Member

One make car forums truly are evidence of the decline of western civilisation.

popstar
    Free Member

A thief who stole £40,000 worth of tools from a van in Keynsham has been bombarded with prank phone calls after boasting about his crime on an internet forum.

Jason Griffiths, 25, of Novers Lane, Knowle West, was sent to prison for his part in the theft, which happened on the Burnett Farm business park in October.

The post prompted an angry response from users who quickly traced Griffiths and published his full name, address, mobile phone number, email address, Facebook profile and pictures of his family.
    When contacted, Griffiths said he had been putting up with a lot of calls from people, who had been swearing and verbally abusing him.

He said that he had not meant the post to come across as boastful but had been trying to offer van owners security advice to prevent them becoming victims of crime.

Guess vigilantes will send hordes of salespeople with tower-watch patrols for good measure to mend that stupid thief. Think his phone is hot red with -call me back- teleservices.

Good on him giving out security advice.

But yeah … in STW hands, this thread would explode users screens for sure.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

The MLR isn’t inhabited by the sharpest of tools sadly.

Snap On are more famed for their blunt instruments, aren’t they. 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

He said that he had not meant the post to come across as boastful but had been trying to offer van owners security advice to prevent them becoming victims of crime.

Worst lie ever

nealglover
    Free Member

..Worst lie ever

It was pretty funny 🙂

Though to be fair, for a lad of his “intellect” coming up with that lie probably involved some serious mental gymnastics that he should really be quite proud of 😉

jd-boy
    Free Member

Worked at a Garage as a driver several years back, Alfa/fiat, we had 8 curtassy cars stolen one night, they were in the shop, they jemmyed the up and over door, got someone under it, then just used an alfa to take the door out, then the other 7 followed, we got them back. one Punto several months later was found in london doing Pizza delivery 😳

nealglover
    Free Member

Cougar

Now, this is funny.

It crossed the pond, and they’re all like “dood, WTF?”

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1208297-double-thief-fail.html

Two nations separated by a common language, doubly so when that language is a chunk of illiterate scrotese.

wwaswas

they haven’t even crapped on his porch yet.

I assume the Americans would be driving round his place for a dump before the thread had got to page four?

stu1972
    Free Member

I’ll wager he’s regretting his actions this day. Playing the braggard upon our forums and thusly exposing himself as an imbecile. He also owns a selection of motorised cycles of the type favoured by homosexuals. I summise that on several occasions he is likely to have singed his posterior on his bedchamber ceiling light whilst fornicating with his repulsively-countenanced spouse, due to her obvious adiposity.

actual tears 😆

zokes
    Free Member

From the seppo thread:

I got to page five before I realized it was from over the pond. I just thought the forums were full of weirdos.

Wait until they find STW!

Cougar

I got to page five before I realized it was from over the pond. I just thought the forums were full of weirdos.

I’m not convinced those two situations are mutually exclusive. We’ve got plenty of both.

Wait until they find STW!

We should swing by and say hello, positive car / cycle relations and all that. I’m sure STW will go down a storm on an Evo forum. (-:

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Snap on TOOL (bragging thief then gets exposed by e-net forums)’ is closed to new replies.