• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by nre.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • “Snap on” Rockshox Travel Spacers
  • letmetalktomark

Before you all jump in with your airshafts 😉 this is a query in relation to some ~2009 Reba Team forks.

I’d like to drop the travel from 120mm to 100mm using the snap on (C shaped) travel spacer that I have mislaid …..

570px-2007-Reba-travel-change.gif

Anyone know where I can procure a new one?

I can find, I think, the round ones but they do not appear compatible.

Can anyone help?

ads678

Thought I’d found some but out of stock!! https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001046416508.html

found these on ebay though https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125420297281? might work….

Could be worth dropping TFTuned an email though to see if they have anything laying around. Or get the round ones and cut a bit out.

nre
    Free Member

@letmetalktomark I think I have 1 or 2 in my spares box, and no forks to fit them to any more… They are yours for the cost of postage. I’ll just dig them out and post a pic to check they are the right ones…

nre
    Free Member

Do these look right? Think they are from 2011-ish vintage Rebas. 2x 10mm spacers (which I removed to go from 100mm to 120mm!)

Spacers

racereadysuspension
    Free Member

I’ve plenty in stock. Happy to send them free of charge, just pay for postage cost.
    Race Ready Suspension, Kendal, 01539 720609

Speeder

Do these fit the newer forks? I’ve got a set of Pikes that are shorter than they should be (came on a 2nd hand bike) and I’m hoping someone has shortened them with spacers so I can extend them.

nre
    Free Member

@speeder it completely depends on the age of the fork. Later Rockshox forks relied on swapping air shafts to change travel so you need to work out the age of your fork, or pull the lowers off to take a look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.