Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 142 total)
  • Smug Hairys
  • samuri
    Free Member

Now I know the world is full of lots of bad things that deserve the full force of all our contempt. There’s terrible things going on like terrorism, facism, war and famine.

But what really gets my goat, is blokes with a full head of hair. Look at ’em, the smug gets! Ooh, what should I do with my hair today? Should I get it cut short or create a whole new style? Should I let it grow really long or keep it night and tight? And they boast about it too. Not openly, that would be crass. No they keep it under the radar but I’m on to them and they know who they are. Old blokes who have a full head of white hair. No dye for this chap (who pretends it’s because he’s not vain), he just makes sure it’s long and thick and stands out like a dayglo lighthouse on his head.

People treat you differently when you’re losing your hair you know. Male pattern baldness is something you have no control over but people still treat you differently depending on where you’re losing it, and that’s like racism! If you lose it on the back of your head then people think you’re like a monk and are harmless. If you lose it at the front it can make you look right hard but only if you keep the side short. And there there are those unfortunates who lose it in patches and HAVE to get it all shaved off to stop children laughing at them. And then they look like Duncan Goodhue or Gail Porter.

Baldies unite! Surge up against the follically over endowed! They are the minority and they must be doing something weird to stop their hair falling so stand against them and drive their floppy tops from our country NOW!!

TooTall
    Free Member

*slaps baldy*

*runs away giggling*

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Tee hee.

48 yrs old here – full head of hair and hardly any grey in it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I always think baldies are slightly pathetic. “Oh, look, all my hair has fallen out! It’s not fair :-(”

WEAR A HAT YOU SHINY SCALPED LOSERS!

In need of a haircut:

kiwijohn

Do you Timotei?

uplink
    Free Member

I actually prefer being a slap head
    I never did get on with all that combing & styling stuff anyway

thomthumb
    Free Member

see curb your enthusiasm; final series there is an episode loosely basead around this.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

that’s only for gay persons and women…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I actually prefer being a slap head

There is always clippers if you don’t WANT hair. But that was surely said by someone hiding behind their true feelings about their lack of hair.

😉

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I bet they dont suffer with sunburnt heads either …smug smug smug

johnh65
    Free Member

You’re only jealous 😉

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

at least a baldy can wear a hat, I feel for SFB, he’s stuck with that face for life

simonralli2
    Free Member

* cough *

Heh – I have no issues in the lovely hair department and make SFB look positively crew cutted

* cough *

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

simon I never knew you was a ginger…

GrahamS

Here you go baldy:

simonralli2
    Free Member

simon I never knew you was a ginger…

I can assure you I have never been called that before!! Sun set of my lovely fair locks mate!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Simon (fbarnes not ralli) – have you ever actually had a relationship ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

have you ever actually had a relationship ?

well, I’m very close to my teddy if that counts ? I thought other people were just for making fun of ?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ha ha! (Laughs unkindly, and points, in a cruel and nasty manner)

Now, that’s a proper Rude head of hair!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Tsk – it’s sad when people post photos from many years ago Rudeboy and make out they were like taken yesterday!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Behave yourself. That was only last year, that one.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Who said i was talking about you? 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I prefer to think of baldness as a karmic punishment for some defect of character…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And just for the record, I have a loveley head of long flowing locks – it has been said that I have the look of a young Michael Bolton – I do hope that image isnt making any of you naughty boys question your sexuality.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

By the way Simon, I think you might be showing a hint of cheeky knacker in that picture

coffeeking
    Free Member

Clearly bald people did something bad in a previous life 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

what do you mean ‘previous’ ?

uplink
    Free Member

Rudeboy – there’s something on the side of your mouth there
    Don’t worry, I think it’s just some bull**it that you haven’t wiped off 😉

I’ll tell you what though – even though that’s only a head & shoulders shot, you don’t half look short

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I prefer to think of baldness as a karmic punishment for some defect of character…

though by that measure I should be as hairless as Matt Lucas…

I think you might be showing a hint of cheeky knacker in that picture

unlikely, given the lycra liner and the length of the legs on those shorts, but cheeky knacker is an apt description of the whole of me :o)

epicyclo

samuri – Member
    …Baldies unite! Surge up against the follically over endowed!…

When I was a student, our Histology lecturer informed us that a man with a full head of hair after 30 was deficient in testosterone. He knew what he was talking about because he obviously had the opposite problem.

I think instead of rising up against the unfortunates with excessively hirsute bonces, we should pity them for their lack of manhood.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think instead of rising up against the unfortunates with excessively hirsute bonces, we should pity them for their lack of manhood.

dream on sunshine :o)
    It’s an apocryphal story made up by a whingeing slaphead I fear…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

There is something true about the testosterone thing. Note blokes with a full head of hair tend to have relativly little body hair, slapheas have hairy arms and backs.

However IIRC its about the amount of testosterone you get while still a foetus not how much you have as an adult.

johnh65
    Free Member

Hairy backs? Throwbacks more like 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Not blokes with a full head of hair tend to have relativly little body hair, slapheas have hairy arms and backs.

I am very hairy all over except: palms of hands, soles of feet and er, yer know…

ourkidsam
    Free Member

FFS, talk about overshare

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

talk about overshare

empty concept, like “economic theory”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

But in that picture of you SFB your hairline is retreating – not a full head of hair at all.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

But in that picture of you SFB your hairline is retreating – not a full head of hair at all.

it’s always been like that, I’m not a troglodyte…
    bear in mind my head is tilted back

Bunnyhop

One of the joys of a post ride get together, is the men taking off their helmets. Helmet hair is really funny.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

One of the joys of a post ride get together, is the men taking off their helmets. Helmet hair is really funny.

like this?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘Smug Hairys’ is closed to new replies.