Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Smart watch that isnt massive….
  • Milese
    Free Member

Hi,

Another watch question.

I’ve got a Samsung smart watch active that has just died so want a replacement.

I bought that watch because its the only one I could find that is a sensible size for my fairly small wrists (40mm).

I’m not fussed about a brand, and see that there are various lesser branded watches around that seem to fit the fill in all aspects apart from size. They are all massive, which will ultimately mean I wont wear it as it will annoy me (snagging sleeves, being uncomfortable to sleep in, catching on stuff, rattling on my desk when I type etc).

Any recommendations please, for my fairly modest requirements?

Decent GPS
    Activity tracker (walking mostly)
    Alarm with vibration
    HR
    o2 saturation sounds interesting
    App notifications

Loath to get another Samsung give this ones short life and loath to spend too much as they seem to have a limited life expectancy….

Thanks.

IHN

MrsIHN recently bought a Garmin Fenix, as they come in smaller sizes and she has ‘ickle wrists.

lunge

Garmin Forerunner 45.

mjsmke

The Garmin Forerunner has two sizes. 45, and 45s. Both have the same screen size and resolution. The larger one just has a bigger boarder.

gingerflash

I have small wrists. Actually it seems i probably don’t but i always think i do, when it comes to buying watches.

Fenix 5S does all those things very nicely, 42mm case. I got mine from the Garmin newly refurbished programme, which i strongly recommend.

northernmatt

Mrs Matt has a Fitbit Sense which is quite small and does all that you need. She has small wrists so didn’t want a massive watch. As with most things they are currently reduced for Black Friday.

Milese
    Free Member

Thanks for replies.

The Fitbit / Fenix are a bit too much £.

I’ve just ordered a Huawei Watch Fit for £55 on Amazon. Will give it a wurl and send it back if it doesnt meet my requirements

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Smart watch that isnt massive….’ is closed to new replies.