Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Small framebag recommendations please
  • danmac
    Free Member

Evening hive, im after a small frame bag that big enough to pop a modern mahoosive phone, tube and keys in. Hoping to find something that isnt going to catch my legs and is fairly subtle. Hit me…

kelvin

What frame does it need to fit?

dc1988

Blackburn outpost corner bag, all black and comes with various strap options so you can mount it in different ways.

devash
    Free Member

A second vote for the Blackburn Outpost bag. I have one as well as one of their dropper compatible micro seat bags and can fit a full tool and puncture repair cache between both of them.

I still take a Camelbak for longer 2+ hour rides, or on hot days where I need the extra water.

nixie

I also have the Blackburn bag. Space wise it is great and the shape seems to fit different frames well. You can turn it around various ways to get the best fit. My zip has got rather stiff though, especially on the tight radius corner at the most open point.

reeksy

If the Blackburn is bigger than what you’re looking for, i’ve a smaller Restrap that’s been good value. I have a snake bandage, inner tube, dynaplug and an emergency Hope ziplock with painkillers and bog roll and there’s just room for my car keys.

river256
    Free Member

I just had a custom frame bag made by bike-bag.uk. It reasonably priced, and took a few days. I made a template out of cardboard, took a few photos, sent an email and then emailed off the template. It should be here this week. I have a few friends who did the same, and all are very happy with their frame bags.

nixie

It also depends on what bike you have. Cotic have custom fit restrap bags available. Ibis I think do one that fits the frame hole perfectly.

matt_outandabout

I’ve got a Podsacs cheapy from OnOne. £7.

Works perfectly well, just the right size for pump, tool, windproof, keys and a phone.

danmac
    Free Member

@kelvin, its a Trek Roscoe Hardtail. Some good suggestions there, cheers all

paule
    Free Member

I’ve got a cheap podsacs one, and it’s fine. Also got a beerbabe recycled inner tube one, and it’s nicer…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Small framebag recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.