Small clear out,Pedals, fullface, lights, bag, frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Small clear out,Pedals, fullface, lights, bag, frame

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Small clear out,Pedals, fullface, lights, bag, frame
  • Rscott

Small Clear out,

Troy Lee D2, size small 50-56cm, 1 seasons Use never crashed or dropped but has got chips and usual wear, comes with visor and full pad set, and helmet bag(not original bag) £40+postage

Crank brother Mallet Mk1 no cleats or extra plates, 5 rides old didnt like the plat form, £10 + postage

Saracen Sports Trax from the 90’s with seat post and clamp no disc break mounts frame size xl 20/22inch i believe, what you see is what you get, ££15+Postage

Hope Vision 2 Epic with 4 cell battery, All parts included, handle bar mount helmet mount head tourch mount charger and extension cable, even the box, Used for 3 rides, hold charge for several hours and all settings work, lowest i can find them online is £125, Im asking £60 + postage

Lower Alpine Alpine Attack 20, Used dirty outside is worne but 100% usable but top pocket has a small hole in it from my keys. I have a 42 inch chest and the straps are just long enough, designed for someone slimmer. £15 + postage

All Items Are ONO So do your worst

Email me for quick responces

ruaridh d scott at live dot com

Ooooh, I have wanted to try some mallets for a while. £10 posted?

withersea

Can you mail me some pics of the hope lights please.

Cheers

Carl

Rscott

You all have mail

Bobby you don’t but i can send pics if you send me your email.

Premier Icon ruggerbugger
    Subscriber

Can I have pics of the light if it hasn’t sold please buddy. Thanks. tsmi141@aol.com

Premier Icon simonhuscroft
    Subscriber

Hi, are the mallets still for sale?

Rscott

Mallats have been sold sorry.
    I’m

Rscott

Offers are welcome any offers at all

Premier Icon howsyourdad1
    Subscriber

YGM re Lights

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Small clear out,Pedals, fullface, lights, bag, frame’ is closed to new replies.