• This topic has 2,037 replies, 151 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 2,038 total)
  • Small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, rush goalie. World cup thread.
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still think this England team will be torn a new arsehole by Belgium or any other half decent team.

Yes in this game, but Belgium also looked sloppy at the back, some of always seems to be you bring your game for the opposition, I’d expect it to be another level against Belgium and 2 Euro teams will be a very different style

MSP

No doubt about that, belter!

MSP

I hope refs do something about all the pissing about off the ball.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What a strike there!! Good to see one from open play

binners

Blimey! Pick that out!

alpin
    Free Member

Oh my.. .

mikewsmith
    Free Member

training ground special!!

If Sterling doesn’t get one today

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Nice to see them have confidence albeit vs. A rubbish team.

Come on Ingurlund!

theotherjonv

you can only play who you’re playing.

MSP

If Sterling doesn’t get one today

He is having a good game, always hustling around making options for the player on the ball, watch the 30 seconds before Lingards goal, he makes the goal by his constant movement creating spaces.

NZCol

I think England might nip this one

mikewsmith
    Free Member

That he did but I do think he is in to get over the line and wake up his confidence, the subs will be itching to get in amongst this, Going to be very few first choice players for Panama in their last game

thepurist

MSP

Who is going to be first to a hattrick, Stones or Kane?

fifo
    Free Member

Are we Germany in disguise?

imnotverygood

I normally have sympathy for the smaller teams, underdog & all that, but frankly Panama deserve to be humiliated. Appalling behaviour from them.

senorj

Totally agree with imnotverygood.

we want 8!

PrinceJohn

Ok, I feel like at some point I’ll wake up from this dream and wonder what I’m having for breakfast.

MSP

Panama deserve to be humiliated. Appalling behaviour from them

They are behaving the same as Tunisia did in the first game, but the refs in this second round of matches are wise to it.

binners

Just gone to put a bet on at least one red card in the second half and the bookies aren’t taking bets on that. They’re not daft! 😂

fifo
    Free Member

…and Stirling still doesn’t score.

Ive seen less celibate popes

sobriety
    Free Member

But he is playing well, his movement and link play has been good. I’ll take a lack of goals if he enables the better finishers (like John Stones;-) to finish.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Come on, that has been 15mins without a goal here, Boring Dull England

PrinceJohn

Whoops

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well that was probably coming, energy and concentration was dropping over the last 15 there

kimbers

I know it’s a weak group, but I think that expectations have been so low this year that it’s takes the pressure off them.

Also has this been done ?

sobriety
    Free Member

Re: Russian doping, that did cross my mind too…

thepurist

Its not the doping they should worry about, its Novichock and Polonium in the opposition team’s hotel…

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

All those empty seats. The tattooed gammon frightened of getting their beer bellies punched by the big boys 😀

Who are ya, hoo are ya, ooo argh ya.

Free Tommy Robinson Free Tommy Robinson. Shithouses 😀

fifo
    Free Member

I had joked with colleagues that this was the one WC when players might actually have an excuse for falling over like they’ve been shot by a sniper

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m back, what did I miss ?

🧚‍♀️☀️

hodgynd
    Free Member

Great result ..apart from that I had a lot of fun once I realised that my son was watching it through his PS4 upstairs in his room with two other lads and four lasses ..which was running a full 90 seconds behind the tv …he was going nuts when I let him know in advance of the third & fourth goals …

Well that’s what dad’s are for ..innit 😂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good to see quite how far you can fall, I mean what was Robbie Savage thinking!!

Anyway on with the real show, hoping for a good game with everything riding on it

bikebouy
    Free Member

Here’s a concept..

If you are to represent your Country, you must play in your Countries domestic leagues…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Boom 🥊☄️

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ha!

Boom 💥💥🥊

senorj

Interesting concept but we’re in the European Union and you’re not allowed to restrict workers and all that…..hang on ….

😉 bloody brexit.

🙂

senorj

Btw ,Kimbers’ “stats” are alarming.

theotherjonv

Poland out. Some ‘decent’ sides struggling……. decent on paper at least.

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 2,038 total)

The topic ‘Small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, rush goalie. World cup thread.’ is closed to new replies.