Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Small and nippy car, Nissan micra 160sr why not?
  • doh
    Free Member

for some unknown reason i have been lusting after a micra 160sr (might be the heat)
    anyone have any experience of the micra 160sr, it gets good reviews and sounds fun while being quite cheap and reliable.

any other small fun cars for a few grand i should look at.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Fiat Panda 100hp would be where my money went 🙂

Houns

People pulling out in front of you at every junction as they think you’re an old biddy pootling along. Trust me, I speak from experience. Fun to see the shock on their faces though when they realise they’ve got it wrong

crikey
    Free Member

Pandas rock; get a twin air, turn the eco button off.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

had a boggo 1.3L micra as a courtesy car for a bit once. it was ace….really throttle-sensitive under hard cornering.

doh
    Free Member

i’ve heard the fiats are good fun but a bit new for my budget ta anyway

boxxer7
    Free Member

Micra 160SR is a misleading name! Maybe a 106GTi? More powerful and a bit lighter so should be more fun?

project
    Free Member

Have a look at clutch replacement costs for micras, expensive, but nice fast cars to drive and like the tardis inside.

trevron73
    Free Member

Get a suzuki Swift sport 06 onwards cracking and about 3.5k-5k

Waderider
    Free Member

My wife has a 1.5glx Suzuki Swift and I can’t believe how much fun (or fast) it is to drive. Get a Suzuki Swift Sport.

trevron73
    Free Member

Swift sport is like an elise you can carry 2 bikes and 2 people in its a gt hatch back , lots of poke and great handling with good mpg ,i have had mine for 6 years from new and nothing has ever gone wrong.Buy one and smile !

sbob
    Free Member

doh – Member

any other small fun cars for a few grand i should look at.

Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato TR-XX R4.

660cc
    4WD
    Turbo
    40mpg+
    0-60 in less than 8 seconds

You’ll surprise a lot of people. 😈

podman
    Free Member

Yaris T-Sport. 108bhp, 8.6 seconds to 60. Fun, economical and reliable.

Merak

Clio TCE.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Small and nippy car, Nissan micra 160sr why not?’ is closed to new replies.